She's Been a real Biatch all her life!

• Thread starter mcsholdings
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mcsholdings

mcsholdings

So, I popped these beans Jan 3 and today is 3/18. This plant has always seemed to be troubled/stressed. I have several others growing, but to be quit frank, they all seem a bit different and all seem to have there own issues. However this one seems to be getting much worse and I'm not sure what could be the cause if not many various issues including myself. Pretty new to this, so any advice is greatly appreciated. The leaves seem to be yellowing more each day, as well as curly under which is what I noticed first. also note the red stems.
I'll try and layout my grow below.

SOIL GROW

Strain:
BlueDream Auto from ILGM (20% Indica 80% Sativa hybrid)
Number of Plants: 12'ish (4BluDream /9Jack Herer)
Grow Type: Soil
Grow Stage: Flower
Bucket Size: 3-4 Gallon nonwoven fabric pot
Lights: - (2) FC-E 8000's by MARS 800W ea @75% capacity and at 15-24" height
Nutrients: Flora Nova
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest 70% / 30% Coco
PPM: 1500+ (think my meter is wrong) but used the recommended 2TSP per Gallon of Water
PH: - 6.5 (from the tap but allowed 24+hrs to sit & remove chlorine)
Humidity: 48% to 59% (typically 50 but seems to jump at night)
Room Temperature: 68 to 81 (Avg is 75-78 throughout the day)
Solution Temperature: 65 to 70
Room Square Footage: 4' x 10'
Ventilation: AC Infinity T6
Humidifiers: Levoit Smart Classic 300S
CO2: Large Exhale Sack
Pests: Just me!

Thanks again for any advice, much appreciated!

Shes been a real biatch all her life
Shes been a real biatch all her life 2
Shes been a real biatch all her life 3
Shes been a real biatch all her life 4
Shes been a real biatch all her life 5
Shes been a real biatch all her life 6
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks like phosphorous deficiency on the mottled leaves and the clawed leaves are likely nitrogen toxicity. Are you feeding "Grow" nutrients or "Bloom" nutrients?

K

Kylle

Ditch the auto flowers! Seriously garbage genetics 80% of the time, I got two that shot 5 foot tall, grew small buds, then stopped, all my photos are doing just fine, fucking hate autoflowers

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Ditch the auto flowers! Seriously garbage genetics 80% of the time, I got two that shot 5 foot tall, grew small buds, then stopped, all my photos are doing just fine, fucking hate autoflowers
All depends who you get them from some breeders have crap genetics that aren't stable.

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Looks like phosphorous deficiency on the mottled leaves and the clawed leaves are likely nitrogen toxicity. Are you feeding "Grow" nutrients or "Bloom" nutrients?
Doing both Grow and Bloom mixed together in 5 gallon buckets.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Cut the grow. Are you following a chart? You should be feeding bloom only and more of it.

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

LOL, I'll get there. I still have a grip of seeds I bought at a decent price and only so much space to grow. I think the autos are helping me get a few grows under my belt rather quickly though. Lessons learned.

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Cut the grow. Are you following a chart? You should be feeding bloom only and more of it.
Thanks! I am pretty green and just went by what the local salesman sold me, lol. So how often should I feed? I've just been doing once a week and watering almost daily, I skip a day probably once or twice a week.

DanC520

DanC520

If you want to run autos, just get Mephisto or Night Owl. Regardless, photos or autos, just skip ILGM. If in the states, I can give you a bunch of seedbank that are good. If international, I know some that’ll ship there (and Meph has a US store, Cananda store, and international store).

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

If you want to run autos, just get Mephisto or Night Owl. Regardless, photos or autos, just skip ILGM. If in the states, I can give you a bunch of seedbank that are good. If international, I know some that’ll ship there (and Meph has a US store, Cananda store, and international store).
Agreed

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Yea, I was starting to wonder about ILGM. Not sure if they have a good rep or not. But got these seeds down to about $5-6ea. figured I'd learn from my screw ups and then move to Mephisto or others. I hear great things about Mephisto but they are all autos too right? I've missed two of their drops and well I just need to wait awhile. Like maybe 6-8 months unless I off the seeds I already have. Hopefully start some photos by the time I'm done with these seeds.

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Yea, I was starting to wonder about ILGM. Not sure if they have a good rep or not. But got these seeds down to about $5-6ea. figured I'd learn from my screw ups and then move to Mephisto or others. I hear great things about Mephisto but they are all autos too right? I've missed two of their drops and well I just need to wait awhile. Like maybe 6-8 months unless I off the seeds I already have. Hopefully start some photos by the time I'm done with these seeds.
I like greenhouse seeds sweet seeds and fastbuds can't forget barneys farm tastebudz and mosca

DanC520

DanC520

I won’t say all expensive seeds worth it, but you get what you pay for on the cheap ones. Meph does direct drops on Monday’s (like this coming one). They are all autos. Just do some browsing and a little research before next purchase and should be alright.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Read up on watering practices. You should be watering/feeding only when the pot is dry, ideally once or twice a week. The roots need oxygen and watering every day will drown them. You should feed every other watering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom