She's growing a lil abnormal

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

This fem is a little over a month old, she has been growing a little weird.. so far on one set of her Tri's she has a 4 leaf instead of the normal 3 & she also has 2 other leaf's coming out into the new growth now that she's had her unconventional mainline... But this is where the first part about the 4 leaf gets a lil more weird.. the second 2 are growing where she's supposed to have her first diver's and she also in one of these new growth sites has a area where she has 3 leaves coming out instead of the normal 2 per node.. is this just her growing a little weird or is this a first sign something might be wrong....

Also Im not sure yet but the plant on the left was actually started almost a week and a half later.. I felt once I moved them into this new space it had stretched alot because it was now further from the light so I adjusted.. still stretched... Then after trying to dial down a good distance I thought of something else.. is the 2 one, the one on the left possibly male... I can't really think of much else it could be other than he's probably doing the male thing grow big faster to stand proud n ready to pollinate... What do you think, does that may e sound right to you?? Going to be watching very carefully I don't have a set up to collect pollen or breed so it's back to the usual... Dudes gotta go before he screws some stuff up

Shes growing a lil abnormal
Shes growing a lil abnormal 2
Shes growing a lil abnormal 3
Shes growing a lil abnormal 4
Shes growing a lil abnormal 5
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

She was stable at some point.
Some strains are sensitive to stress and when stressed, the nutes have to be adjusted for the stress.
She needs time to reset .
Looks like you topped her.

The First reveg cycle will always start off with one finger leaves.
Then 3 to 5 leaves and 5 and up etc.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Some strains are sensitive to stress and when stressed, the nutes have to be adjusted for the stress.

Yeah I understand those parts, I've had a few grows before.. that's why I was referring to Tri's because after the cotyledon. Leaves are established then it grows the second set which is actually your first true set of leaves.. and that where the first finger leaf comes out then the Tri's.. but never had one that continues to grow weird.. one Tri has 4 and then in the next sets it's also growing 4 where they should be 5 already... N yeah, lol she did get a little stressed.. I had her in the book above my stove and was using the gas stove for heat on a few colder days.. but also was using the burn off for the CO2.. I think in one of the pics maybe more you might be able to see some tip burn from her getting to hot.. which is why I moved her...

You think maybe that's what's going on tho is it's probably from the stress...

also yeah I tend to like the mainline technique, good bottom structure and it creates that opening right from the beginning to get that nice even canopy..
but I've also always liked the unconventional version of this technique alot more because within those 2 nodes it doesn't create alot of distance between them and adds another 2 main branches right off the rip to work into the multi cola even canopy.. more mains more bud sites later on.. idk that's how I was learned.. 😂

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Ohhh I also meant nook not book up there... Lol it's one of those spots built specifically so you can throw a microwave in it and not add to taken up space

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

You'll have to to excuse me at the moment . But what the * did I just read ?

I dunno, I might get back to you

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

You'd have to tell me which part or if all for me to explain... I drift text alot .. I might be talking about this thing and dip a little into this or that n back over here only to help explain something else... Lmao

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

This is the stove and the nook I was mentioning is the deal above the stove.. it's already getting colder here and I'm living in a trailer.. all the heat is by propane, stove same thing... I was using the burn off from the propane to help create more CO2.. but like I said some of the leaves caught a little leaf burn from the temps getting to high so I moved them to where they are now in all the other pictures

IMG 20211114 082711
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Remember I was mentioning that she was growing weird 4 fingered leaves, I mean abnormalities happen everyone knows that... But she's keeping tru to being a little crazy... Here's one of the older 4 fingered leaves I was talking about and a pic of her now 6's & 7 fingers.. this 4 finger oddity is like not even symmetrical.. just funny to me

IMG 20211119 2256542
IMG 20211119 2259462
Top Bottom