Wanted Shipment to mexico

• Thread starter simonkay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simonkay

simonkay

Hi guys im located in Cancun Mexico and i cannot for the life of me find any good genetics or seed banks out here.
Can someone please point me to anyone who will ship good genetic seeds out to mexico to me?
I just wanna enjoy a better quality of life and i cant do it with these landraces out here 😭

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hi guys im located in Cancun Mexico and i cannot for the life of me find any good genetics or seed banks out here.
Can someone please point me to anyone who will ship good genetic seeds out to mexico to me?
I just wanna enjoy a better quality of life and i cant do it with these landraces out here 😭
@Trustfall
@Dragonsflame

Just the 2 that came to mind.

Also, @ImpulsiveGrower said he is putting out a seedline soon too.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You’re welcome to check out my seed thread plenty to offer 🤙🏻

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

check out herbies, my colleague moved to Mexico almost a year ago and now orders from herbies. he did the same in usa also, but shipping took not that long.

V

Vanthcity

check out herbies, my colleague moved to Mexico almost a year ago and now orders from herbies. he did the same in usa also, but shipping took not that long.
Yeah I know they have the seeds for Peruvian and Mexican climate, saw in their blog recently. They finally improve the delivery, in period of pandemic restrictions I was dying to wait the package from them

Top Bottom