Shipping Clones

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Never ship whole rooted plants in soil. Not only is it usually not good due to bugs,virus or fungi. Not to mention a rooted cut is considered a live plant or Manufacture in some areas. In leu of rooted cuts I'd send unrooted slips in a sealed baggie with a moist paper towel. Worst case scenario it's a possession charge. An unrooted cut is rather stress free and with the appropriate douching of plant hygiene products pest and pathogen free as well.

bigjay420

bigjay420

I've heard the same thing. Just got into cloning. Excited for all the possibilities!

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Great info pharmers!! Ive heard court cases that count unrooted clones as plants. I had a bud that had unrooted clones in a ez-cloner every cut was counted as a plant in his case. Which is total bull

RG420

RG420

Always wondered how you guys send clones to each other! Ya here it from the big dogs on uk forums saying they got this an that gifted from the clone fairy across the pond! I would think how'd they do that? :eek:
Every day a Skool day! :rolleyes:love this place:D

DOGBUDS

DOGBUDS

Fits right into a *** or **** shipping tube... Has dual battery operated LED lights. Just bought one at the hydro store for $9.99, this thing is pretty sick!

Top Bottom