Shishkaberry Redux

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Inspired by the legendary Shishkeberry from Breeder Steve / SOL we decided to re-combine a beautiful old school Afghani clone with a DJ Short Blueberry daddy.

Expect really huge buds with an old school funk.

Seeds will be available at the Farm soon.

Shishkaberry redux
Shishkaberry redux 2
Shishkaberry redux 3
Shishkaberry redux 4
G

greenkeeper

:big_boss:
smoooooking
wowo nice combo and great tasty looking buds horti
respect

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very interested

Looking forward to these seeds, will be waiting

mal

supercharged

supercharged

was this dj shorts indica male or sativa male bro?
very nice work though, hows she smellin?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

This makes me so happy I have the real deal Shishkaberry brought to the Oregon community years ago by a guy named Genesis. Those buds do NOT look like the Shishkaberry I have seen. But it does look very nice.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Not trying to be rude here, But if you are going to create a "new" version of Shishkaberry, will you please spell it wrong so people do not get it confused thinking they are getting breeder Steve's work.
I like how you spelled it Shishkeberry intsead of Shishkaberry. Please leave the "correct" name to the real strain.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

was this dj shorts indica male or sativa male bro?

The used "Blueberry" male in this X was Indica dominant.

Not trying to be rude here, But if you are going to create a "new" version of Shishkaberry, will you please spell it wrong so people do not get it confused thinking they are getting breeder Steve's work.
I like how you spelled it Shishkeberry intsead of Shishkaberry. Please leave the "correct" name to the real strain.

Actually, we chose "Shishkaberry" and added the word "Redux" in order to leave the "correct name" to the real strain from Breeder Steve.
We did some research online & came to the conclusion that "Shishkeberry" is the original name from SOL.

This is confirmed by quite a few sources:

For example, if you look at www.Legendsseeds.com owned by Red who is a buddy of Steve you will find the following description of SOL:

Spice of Life Seeds has been producing quality seeds since 1994. Such late-nineties North American favorites as Sweet Tooth and Shiskeberry have become world famous. The production of these seeds has gone from a hobby to an obsession with the founder, the man popularly refereed to as Breeder Steve. We are very excited about carrying this very unique breeder's strains.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Shishkeberry_Nr3/Spice_of_Life_Seeds/

Top Bottom