Professor P

Shishkaberry @ 60 days

Shishkaberry.jpg

Shishkaberry2.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i remeber shiskaberry unfortunatly it never looked like that when i got it. was a good smoke tho.

P

Professor P

i remeber shiskaberry unfortunatly it never looked like that when i got it. was a good smoke tho.

Yeah this is from the oregon medical community, but it also got a lil chilly near end of her harvest.

very good medicine for sure

cheers

t.o.med

t.o.med

i second that nice job. i ran her for years commercialy i chopped mine at 45 days looks like i was really missing out by not letting her go longer.

D

dusty

Does California and Oregon have a friendly policy when it comes to MMJ? I'm a cali patient and that stuff looks real tasty!

tojocam

tojocam

Nice fuckin job there bro that Shishkaberry looks so good great work.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful plant! :heart

I've been looking for another shiska since I lost my very very sugar sweet, cotton candy, insane mom over a year ago. It devastated me, no doubt! Been lookin' since. I orig. tried shiskaberry in Vancouver, BC many many years ago and loved it. Got back here, I found & ordered a couple of pack from CC Ken and what a huge yielding sugar sweet strain it was. I mean huge yielding, sweet, insanely frosted. I cannot wait to run a few more pack again.. but wait..!

I've been trying to get Shiska back in my life again but with no luck.. The ONLY place that seems to sell Cash Crop Ken's Kish/Shiska is:

So either someone knows another site that sells CCK Kish/shiska that sends here or I'm making another trip to BC. :icon_spin: or............

Anyone in Vancouver, BC willing to walk down the road to VC Seed Bank and get me 3-4 packs of this delight? plz plz. j/k. :smiley_joint:

true grit

true grit

Tell ya what Tex- you find somebody, I'll pick up a pack or two and split shipping with ya!! As I loved that stuff back home thanks to you. Went back last weekend and someone must still have the cut, cuz I smoked some shishka- not near as sweet, or possibly not dialed in but very close in taste... high still great..

P

Professor P

Does California and Oregon have a friendly policy when it comes to MMJ? I'm a cali patient and that stuff looks real tasty!

there is no reciprocation between cali and oregon...

at the moment Montana is the only state that honors outta state medical cards..

I'd love to be able to get my seeds to cali but laws are preventing that from happening at the moment.

Also, I'm not sure where to pick up seeds of shishkaberry...

I have fems of both of the shishka parents but no male... :(

T

Trillion

Beautiful plant! :heart

I've been looking for another shiska since I lost my very very sugar sweet, cotton candy, insane mom over a year ago. It devastated me, no doubt! Been lookin' since. I orig. tried shiskaberry in Vancouver, BC many many years ago and loved it. Got back here, I found & ordered a couple of pack from CC Ken and what a huge yielding sugar sweet strain it was. I mean huge yielding, sweet, insanely frosted. I cannot wait to run a few more pack again.. but wait..!

I've been trying to get Shiska back in my life again but with no luck.. The ONLY place that seems to sell Cash Crop Ken's Kish/Shiska is:

So either someone knows another site that sells CCK Kish/shiska that sends here or I'm making another trip to BC. :icon_spin: or............

Anyone in Vancouver, BC willing to walk down the road to VC Seed Bank and get me 3-4 packs of this delight? plz plz. j/k. :smiley_joint:

Chimera offer C4 which is Cotton CandyXShiskaberry,
I'm currently growing Heath Robinson's C4XBlack Russian and I have an incredibly fast stinky girl on my hands:damnhippie:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Chimera.. really.. C4.. now we are talking.. I'm going to look into that.. thank you soooo much..

Tru.. forgot you were heading into town.. I had some pineapple Chemdog99 ready,too. Smells much like a Del Monte pineapple can after a skunk has pissed in it.. Fukin' amesome smoke, bro.. Thanx again everyone and especially Eggman for the great tip and where to get my beloved Shishkaberry back from.. Madd props hommie!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

there is no reciprocation between cali and oregon...

at the moment Montana is the only state that honors outta state medical cards..

I'd love to be able to get my seeds to cali but laws are preventing that from happening at the moment.

Also, I'm not sure where to pick up seeds of shishkaberry...

I have fems of both of the shishka parents but no male... :(
Man that stuff looks awesome! I live in Montana and would love to try some of these seeds if you ever get them out here please let me know. I haven't smoked shishkaberry since 2001, would love to smoke some again.

t.o.med

t.o.med

another option for shiskaberry seeds is www.happygirl.ca she has shiskaberry f2s for 90 bucks canadian. i think jeffman will have his shiskaberry project going again soon.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Man, I love the look of that plant, great job man, what colour!

GrowBot

GrowBot

very nice job man!! that shisk looks great!!! it kinda looks like my shiskaberry cut, this must be a very stable strain, who knows we might have the same cut. mine has a very sharp blueberry smell and taste, how bout yours??

hers's a pic of mine for comparison, hope you dont mind

shisk.jpg

P

Professor P

very nice job man!! that shisk looks great!!! it kinda looks like my shiskaberry cut, this must be a very stable strain, who knows we might have the same cut. mine has a very sharp blueberry smell and taste, how bout yours??

hers's a pic of mine for comparison, hope you dont mind

shisk.jpg

don't mind at all :talking .. more buds the merrier

looks pretty much identical... you must be on the west coast? hahaha just a guess cuz it looks like the "clone only" shishk that is going around.

yeah, very stable.. no herms at maximum stress..
I've seen this plant tortured in beginner's gardens and it still is good at the highest stress levels...

definitely has a great blueberry taste to her as well as a berry/acrid smell.. I usually let her go to 10 weeks to get the most smell/flavor/yield out of her..

thanks for sharing your pic GrowBot

Latest posts

Top Bottom