shishkeberry

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

i appreciate the work you do chimera, i was wondering if any shiskeberry 3 would ever be offered again? i had a mother there for awhile but lost her well crossed her with an og kush northern lights cross recently. i'd like to go on a pheno hunt. if not can you suggesst something that maybe grows similarly in terms of look and taste? i've had real good success with her in the past and would love to attempt this one again. also are you selling the renee seeds at all? this is another one i'm interested in. thanks man
negative 1

S

Stringer Bell

I'm on a shiska pheno hunt with the calizahr hoping to get that lovly smoke back in my hands soon enough

Also theres no more renee seeds but you might be able to get the highend from legends its renee and djs blueberry:damnhippie:

M

meltmelts

Shishka is an SOL release. Schnazzelberry(spelling?) is an excellent variety Chimera offers working with these genetics. A few years ago I ran multiple plants of each, and they are extremely similar. A noticeable difference is that the Schnazz had a much, much, much stronger taste. I actually preferred the mild berry taste of the shishkaberry, however everyone else preferred the taste of the Schnazz. I have not grown Chimera's Schnazzelberry #2, but if Chimera released it, I am sure it is FIRE.

A

Abja Roots

I loved the Shiska as well from SOL. I wondered if the Schnazzleberry was similar.

N

negative 1

scnaz is what i meant...lol...too many strains now a days...whos the r-tard lol me! sorry chimera i know you can't answer on something you don't produce. but i am also looking to get shishkeberry back not that theres much chimera can do about that....my bad man sorry!

S

Silica

C4 might be worth a try also, cotton candy x shisk red (male)
Some dont like the taste though. I do.

S

she devil

who are her parents? im new here in search of the birth parents of the shishka....ha ha

Top Bottom