Shiskaberry at day 52

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

yeah! they're looking real sweet!

neverbreak
Thanks NeverBreak! I think I will have about 12 ounces after curing off this one plant. She was almost 6 feet tall. It took me and 2 friends till 4:30 am this morning to get her harvested.
I am enjoying some really great scissor hash as I write.
Ciao,
Bluzboy

K

kolah

Real nice! I smoked some real Shiska, good stuff. It puts me in the stone-age. :)

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Real nice! I smoked some real Shiska, good stuff. It puts me in the stone-age. :)
I like this strain a lot too Kolah. It is a great strain for a new farmer to grow as it is pretty bullet proof in regards to pests and disease, gives a prolific large yield, and it is very potent for a Purple hybrid. I bet I will have 12 ounces off this plant even after curing. It was almost 6 feet tall. The green pole in the pic is 6 feet tall and you can see that the colas almost reached the top of the green pole support I put in to keep the branches holding the enormous colas to thwart them from falling over or breaking their branches.
Ciao,
The Bluzboy

sb805og101

sb805og101

Explain the smell bro . I remember shiska would rink through bag super sweet candy

eyecandi

eyecandi

looking awesome brotha!! I'll give you a call later today about that visit

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

looks extremely danky. Props on your grow
That is a 6 foot support pole for growing beans that I tied all the branches back to for support because the colas were so dense, dank, and huge they were going to bust their support branches. The plant itself got to just over 5 and 1/2 feet tall. In the pic, the colas are only 3 or 4 inches from reaching beyond the top of the 6' support I have the branches tied too. I will get 10 to 12 ounces cured out of the harvest probably.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That is awesome, did you get it from seed or cut? It looks a lot like the vicsfruit that I run, just the super fall colors alone. Anyway great work, I would love to know how she tastes and everything when youre done.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

That is awesome, did you get it from seed or cut? It looks a lot like the vicsfruit that I run, just the super fall colors alone. Anyway great work, I would love to know how she tastes and everything when youre done.
I really like this strain for its ease, prolific growth, and large yield(easily get 8 to 12 ounces a plant depending on how tall you grow and HPS wattage). I use a 1000 watt HPS in a Secret Jardin DR150W and tend to grow my plants to full maturity and height so my yields are quite large. Shiskaberry is Northern Paskatani Mountain Purple Kush X Blueberry OG. It is a I stated earlier, prolific in growth and yield, pretty bullet proof to pests and disease, straight 8 weeks bloom(start flush day42), and is very potent for a Purple strain. I love the Purple strains for the incredible beauty in color of the flowers as they bloom. Shiskaberry has a strong slightly sweet kushy kush taste/flavor(like a slightly sweet White Rhino) and has a delicious aroma blooming that I and my wife thought smelled like sweet split cantaloupe, especially week 5 through 8. This is a really great strain for a new farmers or first time growers to build some confidence on as well. I have started 3 new farmers with this strain and they all had very successful abundant first time grows with little or no hitches in pest or disease problems which most of you Senior and extremely experienced farmers know is just a thrilling experience to have as a new farmer. I believe you can get seed for this very easy from Attitude or Rhino seed company and it also should be relatively easy to find this strain in cuttings/clones at MMC's in your are if living in Colorado. I believe you can find cuttings of this in the Boulder or Denver area pretty easy by calling around or looking on Weed Maps or Weed Maps Strain Exchange to find a cuttings/clones or seed in your area even if living in another MMJ sanctioned State. Weed Maps is a good source to find what kinds of clones/cuttings and seed is available from MMC's in your area if you are fortunate enough to live in a legal MMJ state like Colorado, California, Montana, etc... I found my cuttings and then bought seed from a MMC in Boulder a year ago. I plan on doing some husbandry with this strain very soon. Let you know how and what turns up in breeding that is interesting.
Best regards,
The Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Oh, now those just look gorgeous, You have to send me a pick once they start really changing color in the 7 and 8th week of bloom. I love the huge yield this strain gives as well.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

That picture was taken only 12 days before we cut her down. There was no coloration like in your photos. This is the same shishkaberry cut that genesis129 has been passing out since 2003 when he ordered the seeds from cash crop ken who supposedly stole them from breeder steve. Either they are different pheno's of the same strains or the difference in enviroment causes them to look very different.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

That picture was taken only 12 days before we cut her down. There was no coloration like in your photos. This is the same shishkaberry cut that genesis129 has been passing out since 2003 when he ordered the seeds from cash crop ken who supposedly stole them from breeder steve. Either they are different pheno's of the same strains or the difference in enviroment causes them to look very different.
Oregon Panda, I got my cuts and then seeds from a MMC in Boulder. I do not know exactly where they acquired the strain. A very close friend who was and still is in some respects my grow Sifu, does breeding and husbandry there, and I shall ask them about the origins of the Shiskaberry I grew that came from them. Love the pics of your Shiskaberry. Thanks for uploading them!

Top Bottom