Shiskaberry at day 52

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
headbanded

headbanded

I bet they do. Strain added to my list for my girl soon as i finish her Pink Lemonade OG and Mary1

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

they smoke damn nice as well ;) very well done sir!
Thanks EyeCandi, I have saved some more extra very large nuggets for you too examine and explore from this bumper harvest. I still have a third final harvest of the lower canopy coming up as soon as it ripens in the next night or so.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I bet they do. Strain added to my list for my girl soon as i finish her Pink Lemonade OG and Mary1
You re going to love the ease, the the aroma, the taste, and the big yield off this strain HeadBanded. I bet you keep it around as a standard for rotation as I do for rotation in and out of your grow space.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

It had been a standard in my grows since 2006, this is the first year I dont have any and I'm pretty bummed out about it. If I find someone with a clone then you can bet your ass I'm driving a hundred miles for it and including it.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

It had been a standard in my grows since 2006, this is the first year I dont have any and I'm pretty bummed out about it. If I find someone with a clone then you can bet your ass I'm driving a hundred miles for it and including it.
I wish I could drive over and drop you off a some cuttings as I am making quite a few tonight off a large vegging lady currently bushing in my veg room for myself and several other of my Nam vet red card grow buddies here in Colorado. I am making cuttings of Shiskaberry, some Chemdog 91, Master Kush, Purple Jones(Casey Jones X Purple Urkel by 420Homebrew) and a strain 420Homebrew also created with his husbandry which he calls Southern Cali Magic(Master Kush X Magic Merlin, and Panda, this strain is so potent it should be titled Catatonic Coma Drool Bud). Drive to Colorado or wait till I visit/vacation in my home town of Missoula Montana and visit me there. You never know, I could end up In Oregon sometime in the future as my wife loves to visit Oregon and has been pushing to do so.

eyecandi

eyecandi

i spent many years in Oregon, a great State with good peeps and plenty to do. i kinda miss the Pac NW

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

It has a nice sweet taste and is big on potency for a hybrid Purple strain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom