Shit i broke my bubbler

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

bummer, like trich said, time for a upgrade. atleast it wasnt the ol ladys phx. and atleast you didnt just get done telling her, "im not that drunk, im not going to break your damn bong!" Ill never live that one down.

kushluvr

kushluvr

i have 2, 1 shitty one and 1 sacred one!! i know how you feel!

Reactions: mal
H

HomerJ

Sorry to hear that, bro. Always happens JUST when you really need/want a sesh. Quite traumatic. Not good. Bro get a even better one.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I ALWAYS need a sesh, never a good time to bust a piece. I appreciate everyone'e sympathy. I'll post a pic of the new daily driver when purchased. Should not take long!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Did an admin/mod change the subject of this post? I could have sworn I titled this just 'Shit'. Anyway, I grabbed a new piece today, a ZOB UFO perc bubbler. Dig it. Needless to say, I took the rest of the day off work.

outwest

ZOBBLER sf

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow nice peice and pack! score! it seems you recovered quite well from your accident. lol 42o

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you got to know her very well, nice piece. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

coloradochem

coloradochem

wow nice peice and pack! score! it seems you recovered quite well from your accident. lol 42o
a guy is just never quite the same after they go thru something like that. poor guy imagine all the horrors hes seen. atleast he can get a mmj rec for the ptsd. lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
a guy is just never quite the same after they go thru something like that. poor guy imagine all the horrors hes seen. atleast he can get a mmj rec for the ptsd. lol

Holy shit! That explains it. Years of broken glass and broken hearts have gotten me to this dark place. Thank goodness for MMJ. I think I feel another support group coming on.

outwest

Venom818

Venom818

sorry to hear that,any pics of the broken piece,my x girlfriend was notorious for breaking my pieces.Now i wonder if she was doing it on purpose lol.But she always paid me back for them.losing a good piece hurts.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I had an ex who would make art with the broken glass, talk about a hidden agenda. I did not take a pic. Thought about it but could not bring myself to it.

outwest

coloradochem

coloradochem

something like that shouldnt been shown to the public.
art out of broken pieces could be really cool. thanks for the idea

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I broke my bladder once and couldn't stop peeing. That's kinda like what yer talkin' about. Right? Got an upgrade and haven't hit the toilet seat since.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hated the Zob. Bought an SG based on a tip from the farm. Maybe Venom? Thanks. No comparison. Hits like a champ. Thanks for the tip. This is what I grabbed:

SGNATTY sf

outwest

Reactions: mal
Top Bottom