Shit

• Thread starter project
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

I have a strain from dennis perons dispencery back in the 90's from and even older head. Its called Dogshit (BigBook of Buds 2 or 3) x 7up Haze and its the shit when i run it

S

Sway

shit is a huge yielder. at least my pheno is. really nice fruity skunky smell.. takes about 9.5-10 weeks to finish, good potency.. great commericial strain

green bastard

green bastard

shanti rocks the world with his genetics!...best breeder on the go!

I

InvisibleM

From the MNS site -

Shit

Family of breed: Skunk#1 (Dom. Afghan) x Skunk#1

Flowering period: Expected indoor flowering time is between 40-50 days (after pistols show) . In the northern hemisphere it will be completed by Sep. to early Oct.and in the southern hemisphere by late March to early April.

So it's basically Skunk#1...

N

northwest

i got my shits and they are germing right now
glad u got some sin, good choice
and yes invisible doesnt that mean that its just backcrossed which will only add to the uniformity of the strain

O

oldredbud

I have run MNS Shit several times over several years, going back to the late 90's for the first with it.
It is quite uniform, usually only get two dominate phenos, one a little heavier yielder than the other, both with a real nice Skunky taste.
Give it a good cure and it is some smooth, modestly potent smoke.(course I may be one of those older guys:) )
The heavier yielder could be considered a commercial strain in the right hands.

She's also a real good introduction for new growers too, will treat ya right even when you don't treat her so well.

Top Bottom