Shmoe's Kindness: Chem 4 x Double Under Dawg

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent job Tex! :cool Those nugs looks sticky and dank...

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thx for posting these up Tex! You're really making me want to pop some of these beans... how were they to grow?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

This strain is looking very delicious! Dank job on the grow Tex....nice, real nice.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx for posting these up Tex! You're really making me want to pop some of these beans... how were they to grow?

Very easy to grow.. can handle their nutes that I've found.. def pop.. or def buy at Logic's auction.. :D

wonka

wonka

after i veg them for another week i got 7 getting ready to go under tex.. really looking forward to these.... w.wonka

fractaLz

fractaLz

Lookin sweet Tex!!!!!!! Here's a crazy pheno I found in the pack, straight FUNK!

IMG_1102.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Looks amazing! Wow, i am trying to smoke my computer screen right now... you guys should make some f2 seeds... awesome buds shots bro!

JB

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
FIRE! DATS DA DOPE BRO! This need to be released again! I can predict 2011 will be sick as hell!! Knowing ChemF and Chemdog D back in da game we might reach ChemDog IBL!!!

Good Work Guys!

fractaLz

fractaLz

Looks amazing! Wow, i am trying to smoke my computer screen right now... you guys should make some f2 seeds... awesome buds shots bro!

JB

Thanks... F2's are already being talked about;) 100% proceeds to Mrs. Shmoe and the fam, maybe Tex wants to hop on board. Sorry to hijack thread bro. FREE JOE SHMOE!

T

tou.bill

killin it tex.... Almost as good as joeshmoe himself.....

FREE JOESHMOE!

kroonboon

kroonboon

TEX , everything you touch seems to turn to gold , excellent once again man

peace

Top Bottom