Shoot out in LA Dispensary... discuss

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

surprised i haven't seen any threads about this yet...

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A robbery turned into a dangerous shootout at a medical marijuana clinic in Koreatown.

Police said surveillance cameras were rolling as a clerk was forced to open the safe for an armed man.

The suspect cleaned out the marijuana supply and left, but then the employee pulled out a gun and went after him down a stairwell.

There was a gunfight, but no one got hurt.

The suspect ended up dropping the marijuana and taking off.

T

Thickola Tesla

Probably the cops trying to make dispensaries look dangerous....or just some dumbass trying to get over.

B

boxmunch9

its gonna happen, look as gas stations, some fool is always robbing one of them. most clubs have pretty decent security measures. Most clubs in the bay area have steal gates until you show your ID and Card makes it a little tougher for thugs to get a taste

K

kill-9

It's pathetically easy to raid a dispensary. Even when you have to be buzzed in and whatnot. A couple of clubs have been hit by groups of armed men impersonating federal agents and raided them with ease. Cleaned them out and never got caught.

I don't really know what to tell you, there is not much you can do about it, just like with any other business.

T

Trillion

when in SB in the summer i remeber on news someone just bopped into a dispensary midday in a motorcycle helmet cleared out buds and money and got away with it

R

RoadPizza

And this is just another example of why, people will still look down on the dispencerys in california, and for the counties that are trying to get a shop opened in their county just another step back.

F

frankie-smiles

If you put anything of value in a shop, scum will try and steal it. Don't see front page "gunfight at off licence" when someone rob's the local booze busters lol. More shit propaganda for the anti-ganja crew. Bet that employee has a job for life, might have even got a pay rise if he managed to pop a few slugs in the scumbag.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Shit like this is gona happen. Time for a stoner security company to make bank lol. Its Too bad shit like this can get turned around into some anti-MJ propaganda. Considering it just as easily could have happened at almost any other business containing valuables of high reward. I dont get why the ganbangers dont just stick to jewelry stores...

K

kill-9

I dont get why the ganbangers dont just stick to jewelry stores...

You steal the jewelry, how you gonna sell it all? Go to pawnshops and gold liquidators and have to let it go for a fraction? Or you can jack a bunch of weed, and sell it all with ease, top prices included.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I just figure fencing stolen diamonds would be easy cause u cant trace stolen diamonds to their origin, and precious metals, even designer jewelry made from precious metals, are not that hard to move for a high price, if you know the right people..........Besides all I meant is this could easily be taken out of context as to what it truly was. Robbery's happen, especially where there are expensive goods to be had, and my point was this is no different then a jewejry heist, or even robbing a nightclub after close. Shit like this is bound to happen, no matter what.

N

nyckid

What the cops didn't say was that it was a simple robbery. The shoot out only occured when the robber told the dispensary clerk that his OG kush wasen't the real deal.

B

backcountry

never ever chase someone outside the door or off your property!

get business insurance.. meds are meds. not worth a human life

Bisquick

Bisquick

And this is just another example of why, people will still look down on the dispencerys in california, and for the counties that are trying to get a shop opened in their county just another step back.

yes, cause in LA the only things being robbed at gunpoint are dispensaries :D

Top Bottom