Shooting for a 3lb + wifi, Getto"s new 6 planter

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Ghetto man u are a visionary and really got that wifi down for sure i was looking at the last few pics of stretch and was like they are gonna hit the top lol sure enough it did. U got very clean work and skills to pay the bills bro. keep it up mad props!

true grit

true grit

Love stoppin by and seein ya crushing it...keep crushin homie

evu80

evu80

gonna have to vote for GhettoGrow for the DIY man of the year. I think you have taken all the expensive toys and made an improved version of it for half the cost. So what do you think that DIY growbot set you back as far as parts and your time to make it?

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

What kind of cages or fence are those and where did you get them I tried Home Depot and lowes and can't find them that if you have the name would be great thanks once again

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

Love the work in this thread- great job! I am no looking into DIY humidifiers as well, thanks!

UC Quest

UC Quest

I am so blown away !!!

Mr Getto, you have taken the DIY Undercurrent and the WIFI plant to all new levels !!!

At what height were your wifi plants flipped at, to achieve your 7ft tall plants.

I am 90% complete in finishing a DIY Undercurrent two room flip with 20 of 14 gallon totes on 50" centres (4 rows of 5 totes) with 26 1K bare bullbs, and what you have shared with us all has been incredibly helpful and insperational :)

G

gettogro

Still pulling 3# wifi's
SANY0043
SANY0044
SANY0045
SANY0046
SANY0047
SANY0048
SANY0049
SANY0050
SANY0052
SANY0054

Plants are about 40 x 40 when I flip them

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thats simple to just throw the new over the cage.

What diameter cage you runnin?

DAT

DAT

quite the impressive operation you got there!:)you must be supplying the whole getto with those big monsters. your a technical wizard , ive never imagined anything like this before. thanks for sharing.

M

MikeGreat

I had to bring this thread back to life... This guys is amazing.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom