Shooting for a 3lb + wifi, Getto"s new 6 planter

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Wound up with 15.5 total. 2 largest plants were 3.3 and 3.18 lbs. I averaged over 2.5 per plant. Im very happy for the first run. I had 2 different pheno's in there before one is a lower yielder. I got all the better pheno's in there now. Im pretty sure I can hit my goal of 3 per plant this run.

Killed it un-gettogrow!! Speticular!! Makes me wanna give DWC a try, but only if u were holding my hand. haha

COnfu...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
G

gettogro

Added some ultrasonic humidifiers for this run keeping humidity up to 65 lights on for the first 4 weeks and 50 for the last 4. Couldn't get it above 20 last run..
SANY0008
SANY0009
SANY0010
SANY0011
SANY0012
SANY0014
SANY0017
SANY0018
SANY0019
SANY0020
SANY0021
SANY0022
SANY0023
SANY0024
SANY0025
SANY0027

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Wow, another great RDWC thread! I missed the first round, but I'll definitely be checkin out this new one! Looks like you've done what you gotta do to get up to your mark so far! Those ladies already look bigger than the last run!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

kick ass. have you run the ultrasons before? been wanting to try those too, where did you buy the emitter?

grobot new too? how you liking so far?

Tank333

Tank333

Gah! Insane! Man, I dream of having such a clean and fresh ass room!! That's just amazing...

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

DAMN MAN VERY SICK ROOM YOUR DOING IT RIGHT AND THE GIRLS LOOK GREAT TOO TAKE CARE BRO
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

reeldrag

reeldrag

Amazing last grow!!!
You are my hero!!!!!!!!!! I have been beggin the wife to let me do a set up just like this!!! She said no way to much cash to invest blah blah blah it wont work blah blah blah after she saw YOUR AWESOME results I got the go ahead gonna take me awhile cause selling our house but as soon as we in new one its full steam ahead and props to you bro if this was the olympics you just took home the gold or in your case the GREEN

treereek

treereek

INSPIRATIONAL Can U give some DIY details on the humidifier in the tough box. Thx

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You are my hero!!!!!!!!!! I have been beggin the wife to let me do a set up just like this!!! She said no way to much cash to invest blah blah blah it wont work blah blah blah after she saw YOUR AWESOME results I got the go ahead gonna take me awhile cause selling our house but as soon as we in new one its full steam ahead and props to you bro if this was the olympics you just took home the gold or in your case the GREEN
Im gonna have to show my wife ;)

Top Bottom