shooting for the stars ,with horilabs starbud.

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

im happyer than a fag in a dick tree. stole that from somebody but it fits right now. i finally got my hands on the starbud today. :banana1sv6: so its on now.:movie gonna just start 2 due to my limited space. im gonna soke em for 12 hrs, them do the paper towel method till they crack. im thinking about growing them in coco but idk just yet. not to familar with it. anyway ill post some more pics as soon as things start popping.:evilgrin

Random 3 004
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's bad ass bro I got a couple of packs of those comin I can't wait??

I

ibTheMan

LOL thats funny, r them seeds old? aint Starbud seeds Super rare?

audius

audius

as far as age,i have no idea.as long as they pop im happy. rarety, ya ,kinda. only a limited number went out. the tude is sold out & i have no clue as to the drop that was to show up on the bay.

J

JonathonStrange

Best of luck on your new prodject I am sure you will kill it. glad I just got a more comfortable chair so I can watch the magic happen.

audius

audius

thanks js,,hell ya ,pull up a chair & watch the show. everybodys welcome. so still no coco tips? k. its all good, on hindsight, ill probbly just stick with what i know works.

I

ibTheMan

i feel alot of Coco comes with bugs, but i have no direct proof, i would say brands that steam theres are better imo.

S

StrikeitRich

:rock Rock on!

Cannot wait to see this.

U planning on only popin 2 of the starbud, but what about all them beans along side?

Peace,
S i R

audius

audius

as of right now,there just gonna sit in the fridge. the tude hooked me up with promt service & 5 freebes. as im limited on space ill just have to squeeze them in as i go. sucks i know,,i want to bust em all but, i just cant.

S

StrikeitRich

I hear u there. I wish I could pop everything I friggin get my fingers on, but damn state law and regulation... BLAH. lol.

Im very interested to see how both ur runs turn out for u.

Hortilab puts out very reputable genetics. After we see how well urs turn out I may have to see bout getting me some of their gear. I really liked what ive read bout this particular strain StarBud.

Peace,
S i R

P

Producer

Hey bro! JS reccomended to me I check your grow too.
So i'll be poppin in too! Can't wait!

squarepusher

squarepusher

any clones of this in So Cal area? Been waiting for Starbud for well over a year now ...

audius

audius

thanks for stopping by sticky & producer. glad to have ya. as far as clones in caly, i doubt it . at least not yet. theres another farmer doing a log on starbud,cali style & a few that are waiting on there beans to show that live in cali. i would give ya a clone but im pretty sure they wouldnt survive the 1500 mile trip. horts gonna have some starbud up on the farm real soon, he just tried it but had some hang ups with the mail.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Per Hortilab the Starbud will be dropping on the bay sometime in the next few weeks. Was supposed to happen already but the package never made it to logic. That strain will be fire mang!

S

StrikeitRich

@ Cannarado,
Good info Ty.

@Audius,
And they are off and running:movie

Peace,
S i R

P

Producer

haha! That picture made me laugh bro.
Pretty cute little seedlings. In giant pots! lol
Lift off!! Wooohoo!!

audius

audius

he he.forgive my excitement, but this is gonna be some dank. not a whole lot sparks my fire except cup winnng bud & racing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom