shooting powder and fox tailing??

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

i have been trying to figure out if i should hit my girls with shooting powder or not ? can any one please post a pic of what the bud looks like after week seven of shooting powder if you got one. first time fucking around with shooting powder im only at week one flower but trying to get as much info as i can. i will be using top booster at the end of week five and start the shooting powder week six im running og kush and purple ukle. does shooting powder make dense buds or does it fow tail them ???

K

kushtrees

I dont have a pic right now cuz im camera less but I have used it and seen some fox tailing on my SFV. the buds that did foxtail were so heavy they were way too close to the light I packed too big of plants in that grow, so my guess is that it wasnt so much the shooting pwder but the light/heat stress.

I have used it in scrog runs with my Blue Cheese and seen 0 foxtailing but the lighting was mch better and there were no signs of light stress. Its strong stuff so its always safe to start at 1/2 n move up especially if you dont know how the strain will react. MOAB is a nice alternative imo its almost the same just doesnt have any hormones n its formulated a little dif hope this helps!

W

woody420

thanks alot man. i have just heard some bad things and then alot of good things about shooting powder. i have always thought myself that fox tailing was from heat stress from the lights being to hot. i will looked in moab thanks for the heads up have a good one bro.

L

LBZ Farmer

Run your own Experiment... If you don't know what it will do, then either do it at a really low strength or do it only on a test plant or two or three...

When I get a new Whatever to try... I always try it on a strain I already know everything about. I don't change anything except the variable (NEW STUFF).

I grow 4 identicle clones, one is the control and gets the normal treatment, then I have a low, medium, and high dose to see what the stuff actually does.

It only takes 8-10 weeks and You are 1000 times smarter than the people who just go for it!

W

woody420

i would if i could bro all my girls sit in a flower bed of promix thanks for looking out

Top Bottom