Shoreline Seed form

• Thread starter fondiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fondiz

Is there any breeder making Shoreline in Seed form?

Do we know the genetic makeup of Shoreline?
I read somewhere, not to sure, that Shoreline was made from NL#5 X Mass Super Skunk. Is this right?

I love Shoreline but cant get my hands on the real deal.

true grit

true grit

Karma is using the Shoreline cut- check out his Point Break (shoreline x sfv og male)...grew a few out- STRAIGHT FIRE. People ask why my phone is cracked- cuz i tried to be functional after smoking that shit!

F

fondiz

I thought I read here on the farm, that manicgrower was working on a Shoreline S1. I just could of stonered out and miss read shit that happens from time to time.

M

Mr. Burns

the real deal cut is a beast, and she does throw out bananas towards end of flowering if stressed. havent grown her for a few moons now because i've developed an allergy to her.... she is very floral and it is an overload on my sinuses. the plus side to this is that everytime i've busted out a sack of SL nobody can get enough of her.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i've developed an allergy to her.... she is very floral and it is an overload on my sinuses.

Interesting that you have an allergy to her! My wife get's crazy allergies when she trims my Dutch Berry(Dutch Dragon x DJ's Blueberry) x Thai-tanic (Chocolate Thai x SS). Never heard anyone else having issues like it. Thought it was a fluke till you mentioned that! She smells of dark chocolate covered blueberries with some citrus in there. Real floral like you mentioned though. Sorry it's so off topic. Thanks and good luck finding your Shoreline!

Cheers,
Crom

O

organickat

Shoreline is a great all around strain i breed mine to a couple great males because of PM early in flower so it wasnt a waste and i have about 5 diffrent shoreline crosses . I heard it was gonna be in the high times cup this year. My favorite cross i did was elites lemon larry and double sour banana to shoreline should be a real winner

true grit

true grit

Yeah should just be straight Road kill for sure....

F

fondiz

thought i got lucky and found some beans in a bag of shoreline. but no luck seeds didnt germ. fucking duds

Top Bottom