Short plants. Need help. Please

• Thread starter SlimkAA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Hello guys!

Need advice, bit lost where i am doing mistake. Whats your opinion if you write few sentences, i would be grateful.

Plants autos, 13l pots, now week 2.5 ,i use mars hydro ts 3000 at recomended 60cm high. But i feel they bit stopped growing up. I expected week 3 will do some LST and now they like cigarete pack size. Please need advice how get back on track.
Thanks

Short plants need help please
Short plants need help please 2
Short plants need help please 3
Short plants need help please 4
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

As noted above, make sure you're watering technique is down. I've made that mistake in the past a few times and it will stunt growth hard.

How much light are you running?

In a bigger pot like that, the plants will spend time throwing roots and then explode with growth in my experience.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They will start putting it on soon, they look happy enough.
They start slow then go into overdrive as said soon they will be growing 2” a day & you’ll notice the difference from day to day.

Happy growing

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Are you watering the whole pot or just around the stem in the middle? What soil/nutrients?
Hi budy i water all pot around 1 liter i put for pot. Canna terra profesional soil, nutrition using bcuzz

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

As noted above, make sure you're watering technique is down. I've made that mistake in the past a few times and it will stunt growth hard.

How much light are you running?

In a bigger pot like that, the plants will spend time throwing roots and then explode with growth in my experience.
I run 18/6 light with 70% of led

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

THanks all for your comments,and your time. Probably i bit worry too much. As some of you said maybe just need be patiente and enjoy the ride ^^ thanks once again, have good weekend all

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

What do ya have growing here? Autos or photos? They look good for the size pots they're in.

Top Bottom