Short Plants taking Forever to Grow

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

keep it up, hopefully its just transplant shock and they will get back to normal growth :fingers crossed)
I had 1 of 4 stunted from a transplant shock recently, then it caught up with the rest within a week or so. you say you transplanted on 12/12? just keep up watering, weighing the bags, and feeding when necessary.

caregivermac

caregivermac

Looks like they just need time and maybe a light upgrade unless that’s one of them new fancy COB true spec led that actually look like a blurp for whatever reason.

The blurp has been brought up a couple times, I have one to and I think my plants are extremely slow.

1. I see CFL's can be used for seedlings and Veg growth.
2. Pretty sure a TS 1000 Mars Hydro for 4 seedlings.
3. Plus TS 1000 power use is overkill @ 4 plants.

Looking for alternatives Seedling and Veg times.

Badchoice

Badchoice

The blurp has been brought up a couple times, I have one to and I think my plants are extremely slow.

I just got my ts1000 in and it’s working just fine, I started everything with a ts600 and it germinated and everything with no probs. I had a coco grow with a custom blurp that was only a 115w but starting off it was super slow but once it got into veg it worked for the most part didn’t get a chance to see the flowering cycle since the plant turned male and I killed it.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

What size is your veg space, and is this also your flower space?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

These seeds were planted on November 13. They are maybe 4-5 inches tall. I dont know what's going. Growing with ffof and a yehsence light in a 4x2. Temps 74-81. RH 51-61%.

How much molases are you using per gal..

Od i think is right. Air gap get them off the cold floor...as roots will grow slow along with the plant...

Also make sure your water temps are around 70.

Molases at 1 tbsp per 3 to 5 gallons is what you want...too much can muck up the soil...blurple lights are a fad more than anything imo...some people think not! Your temps and hum look good!!

Tc
Happy growing

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

5g ?
sorry I don’t understand.

I understood the fri 13th comment as you just jokin around...i was just tossin the 5g comment fir the purpose of just jokin around......sorry im a bit odd at times

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Lmao. I dont mean to sound tense. Alway super chillin with AndyBoi.

I just dont know what you mean by 5g.

5 gallon pot bud. Transplanting from a little cup to a 5 gal or starting in a 5 gallon is fine but the plant will often spend a bunch of time growing roots expanding into all that soil before prioritizing above ground growth.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

...Are they regular or Auto? If Auto's they could be runts.
I germed about 60 auto seeds from good seedbanks,
and the amount of runts and dead seed was shocking.
Total waste of money,time & effort.
Hacked to Death..
No they're photoperiod.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

4x2. I will be using it for flower as well.

Long skinny quantum board will be killer in that space.

Or for a slightly more budget friendly option

Top Bottom