Short stuff mix, dinafem fruit automatica

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I got a short stuff seeds mixed pack from the attitude and got 1 dinafem fruit automatica with it for free. The dinafem is the one off on it's own. I planted these on nov 1st and today (nov 3rd) 14/20 short stuffs have germinated and come out of the plugs a little and the dinafem fruit has almost opened it's first set of leaves. All of these seeds seem to be showing good vigor thus far.

I am using an aerogarden with a seed starter tray to germ these. I added 1ml leonardite, 2 drops of flora nova grow, and pH'd to 6.8. the container holds about a half gallon of solution.

The idea is to do an open pollination so I can get a good autoflower seed stock for the summer next year. 1 of the females will be given to a friend to grow in his bathroom. It's his first grow and he wanted "just a little something" and he wanted something simple to grow so that's what he's getting.

Short stuff mix dinafem fruit automatica
T

TheGreenHand

Looks like it has alot of potential. Keep us updated.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

these are looking vigorous so far. 19/20 germ for the short stuff and the dinafem is 1/1. It's crazy how fast these grow.

Weed 001
Weed 002
Weed 003
69aarviper

69aarviper

Grow baby grow!! They like it wen you talk to them! LOL Nice pics from sprouts to Big flowers will keep watching.

devious d

devious d

Just done a dina fem white widow and blue hash, plenty of vigour out of about 8 strains herijuana is the only ones to keep up with them.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

2 shrinky dinks comming back around. I thought it might be 17/20 for a moment.

Weed 002
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Another pic before I transplant them. this is at 2 weeks from putting the seeds in the plugs.

Weed 001
Top Bottom