Short veg time/ faster to flower? Results?

• Thread starter Slowby02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I personally wouldn't recommend it... also why? I veg for about 2 or 3 months with training to produce half pound per plant or more... the plant needs to reach a certain maturity point before flipping... it has been done before with varying results. But I'm one to do larger lesser plants than more smaller plants

3cats

3cats

Has anyone ever tried taking Photoperiod from, just out of seedling stage or( early veg) to flower... if so, what kind of results did you have?
One of my buddies only grew stick plants he called them with 2-3 weeks of veg then flip, he claimed a faster turn around = more harvests per year but that was back when it was profitable to sell & it was illegal up here. I never saw his plants but when I started indoors he was all over me to flip early.....

nope I couldn't see a 2 week old plant giving me enough weed to last a day, they just don't have the mass to amount to anything but his idea was fill the room with as many plants as you can get in flip and harvest for profit.

N

Natep

If you had a solid mother and just blew up a ton of clones you might get some weight from it.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Has anyone ever tried taking Photoperiod from, just out of seedling stage or( early veg) to flower... if so, what kind of results did you have?
there are people who start seeds at 12/12 but the plants do not go into flower immediately as others mentioned, it may shorten the overall veg by a little but at the cost of yield and lack of ability to really LST/HST your plant much.. instead you'll more likely sit there wondering why the hell they aren't flowering yet lol

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Doing this with seeds is a recipe for disaster. If you want the sea of green method, then use clones. They can ve flipped immediately

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Generally speaking, the older a plant is, the sooner it will initiate flower.

I used to always flip plants at 28-35 days from seed, but now I try to veg 70+ days so that my seed grown plants flower in-line with any clones I'm running.

*On that note: generally speaking, clones will initiate flower sooner than seed grown plants, BUT that again goes back to the age of the seed grown plant. ...

Top Bottom