Should be treating this as a Possible potassium

• Thread starter oneluv0027
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oneluv0027

oneluv0027

P.S I would never think any of you made me kill my plant. It’s my lack of experience with coco that will cause any problems. You guys have been great and I’ve learned a lot from you guys when it comes to coco. I’m surprised I made it this far on my first attempt at hand watered hydro. Thank again for all the good advice. ( I know sometimes opinions vary but I understand that what works for some might not work for others, like one post I read on here said he never feeds until runoff in coco and he’s never had a problem and another person said that ppm is too hyped up and it’s nothing to be concerned about lol). You all have s blesses day now.
A blessed*

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Thank so for that feedback, I’ve never had these issues growing in soil before only some bug issues. With coco I’ve had no big issues but all these Nute problems. I don’t even think over got my EC to 1.0 yet. This was the week they were supposed to get the heaviest feed and then this shit happens. When lights are off, the temp is around 22-23 Celsius. I’ve never checked Ph though so maybe it’s something to do with it. Time to invest in one I guess🤦🏽‍♂️. I hate to see all this work go down the drain. This run will cost me 600$ And I know it’s chump change to some but I have over 2 months invested in it. Hopefully all goes well 🙏🏽🤞🏽🙏🏽🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😜🤦🏽‍♂️🤣😂🤦🏽‍♂️
So it's to hot and soil has to much nutes all ready so treat it like a outdoor plant water every 2 weeks a little food u could even have scarf fly larvae in there soon as I see one or two they are hatching out and more are coming so break the infestion right away in hydro use hydro stuff not I use this as u waste your time u could pull it off but It will be shit so do it right and use the right stuff as soil can kill u e.g. potting mix my mates sister died from it true story here is proof of what u can do if done right half way into week 4

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

P.S I would never think any of you made me kill my plant. It’s my lack of experience with coco that will cause any problems. You guys have been great and I’ve learned a lot from you guys when it comes to coco. I’m surprised I made it this far on my first attempt at hand watered hydro. Thank again for all the good advice. ( I know sometimes opinions vary but I understand that what works for some might not work for others, like one post I read on here said he never feeds until runoff in coco and he’s never had a problem and another person said that ppm is too hyped up and it’s nothing s blesses day now.
👍🤙😎cheers bro is it sitting I water after u feed it and water temp is not over 24 c and not under 19 c over 24 u get look out and bad bactia so what's the soil you are using as some dirt can be soild wet clumps and some will dry out and crush the roots so run off is at I.0 ec is it I would sanitize for a week and use cannazym as the roots can get that think they rot out the plant takes in minerals and spits out waste and emyze so they can take it back in again do you spray your plant as when u do it sucks more salts in and spits more in pot and if u don't half nutes and feed again overloaded again and after the second week of flip they get rid of shit they don't want so more longer feeds to clean it out I think I know now what the root XL u said I seen to much Rhizo used and the roots grow so quick they strangle themself before reaching the edge of pot to as with silica to much can block the inside of stem and start to rot it out to I have seen it little square of rubber gel I think next grow I will do a feed chart on what I do start to finish and when to use what and PH ... SO THIS PLANT IS A SEED GROWN not clone as there was a right up of a problem where alot have this say flu disease in plant just lurking inside waiting to come out and kill the plant to that's why for medical it has to be clean of moulds and bactia u can use organic compound food what I use not some chicken shit cocktail with who knows what in it some food is absorbed straight away even if it don't want it and some have to process and slowly absorb so that's end of class to day lol and good luck with it bro 👻🚂💯🤙👍😎😜🎱

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So you fertigate once a day and with plain water every third day in coco? The only plant you are not having issues with is the plant that has not gotten plain water yet?

I thought using plain water in coco will cause problems like this, which is why nobody fertigates with plain water when using coco, besides a final flush.

TSD

TSD

Of your not getting the runoff needed then yes you need to feed more until you do... these should probably be at 2 and maybe even 3 feeds per day. First at light on then half way through and if 3 are needed then 2 hrs before lights out. No feeds needed over dark period.
Damn that's a lot of work...think I'll stick to soil lol.

oneluv0027

oneluv0027

So I went to my local hydro store to pick up enzyme cleaner and showed the dude a picture of my sick plant and right away he said over watering because of how the burnt tips were curled but he also said that on the contrary of what most believe, I should let the coco dry a bit b4 feeding and that perlite was not needed. So I don’t know if I should believe him, if anything I under-watered and only over watered when I flushed lol. I’m going to stop watering for 2 days but I feel like it could be dangerous this late into flowering. Only one way to find out lolol😂🤣🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I went to my local hydro store to pick up enzyme cleaner and showed the dude a picture of my sick plant and right away he said over watering because of how the burnt tips were curled but he also said that on the contrary of what most believe, I should let the coco dry a bit b4 feeding and that perlite was not needed. So I don’t know if I should believe him, if anything I under-watered and only over watered when I flushed lol. I’m going to stop watering for 2 days but I feel like it could be dangerous this late into flowering. Only one way to find out lolol😂🤣🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️
My opinion he is clueless. Tips curl up from light stress and potassium deficiency which leads to lights stress also underwatering. Leaves will droop and be swollen from over watering, you will get deficiency not tip burn from over watering. And yours kinda looking a bit papery and dry

Coco in small pots sgould be done without perlite but bigger pots benefit for the extra drainage and aeration (needed no beneficial yes). Sounds like he is a soil or peat grower. The benefit to cocos growth rates are its ability to hold and exchange o2 with a low saturation zone and higher area of o2 rich media

Ask him this next time... why do plants have issues when overwatered... its not the water that roots have an issue with... think about it. How do plants grow with roots fully submerged in hydro? It's because over watering is not to much water its lack of oxygen... ppl just call it over watering but that's the cause not the reason.

He so must not understand that pot size and shape play a role.

Be happy to have him make an account and discus openly with him if he likes.

Again it sounds like a soil grower giving advice on coco. While in the early stages of growth some dry back won't hurt letting coco dry is a no no... now I can say you probably won't see an issue... until there is one. Which is usually a couple weeks into flower and it fucks you grow to hell. Just a warning while some hydro store guys are pretty good. Most are label readers and salesmen repeating what they hear from randoms in the store. Not all but most. Generally the owners have a better idea but even then sometimes not.

Last edited:
oneluv0027

oneluv0027

My opinion he is clueless. Tips curl up from light stress and potassium deficiency which leads to lights stress also underwatering. Leaves will droop and be swollen from over watering, you will get deficiency not tip burn from over watering. And yours kinda looking a bit papery and dry

Coco in small pots sgould be done without perlite but bigger pots benefit for the extra drainage and aeration (needed no beneficial yes). Sounds like he is a soil or peat grower. The benefit to cocos growth rates are its ability to hold and exchange o2 with a low saturation zone and higher area of o2 rich media

Ask him this next time... why do plants have issues when overwatered... its not the water that roots have an issue with... think about it. How do plants grow with roots fully submerged in hydro? It's because over watering is not to much water its lack of oxygen... ppl just call it over watering but that's the cause not the reason.

He so must not understand that pot size and shape play a role.

Be happy to have him make an account and discus openly with him if he likes.

Again it sounds like a soil grower giving advice on coco. While in the early stages of growth some dry back won't hurt letting coco dry is a no no... now I can say you probably won't see an issue... until there is one. Which is usually a couple weeks into flower and it fucks you grow to hell. Just a warning while some hydro store guys are pretty good. Most are label readers and salesmen repeating what they hear from randoms in the store. Not all but most. Generally the owners have a better idea but even

I was dumbfounded too. I've seen roots hanging from the bases of mountains into lakes in caverns in Mexico and the canopy above was dense jungle. I have to figure out a way to automate my feedings so they are consistent and on point and I think that will help a tonne. I ordered a ph meter and it should be here any day. I'm just having a hard time finding an automatic drip system I can just add to my four plants now. I'm looking at youtube to figure out how to build one. Any suggestions brother?

oneluv0027

oneluv0027

👍🤙😎cheers bro is it sitting I water after u feed it and water temp is not over 24 c and not under 19 c over 24 u get look out and bad bactia so what's the soil you are using as some dirt can be soild wet clumps and some will dry out and crush the roots so run off is at I.0 ec is it I would sanitize for a week and use cannazym as the roots can get that think they rot out the plant takes in minerals and spits out waste and emyze so they can take it back in again do you spray your plant as when u do it sucks more salts in and spits more in pot and if u don't half nutes and feed again overloaded again and after the second week of flip they get rid of shit they don't want so more longer feeds to clean it out I think I know now what the root XL u said I seen to much Rhizo used and the roots grow so quick they strangle themself before reaching the edge of pot to as with silica to much can block the inside of stem and start to rot it out to I have seen it little square of rubber gel I think next grow I will do a feed chart on what I do start to finish and when to use what and PH ... SO THIS PLANT IS A SEED GROWN not clone as there was a right up of a problem where alot have this say flu disease in plant just lurking inside waiting to come out and kill the plant to that's why for medical it has to be clean of moulds and bactia u can use organic compound food what I use not some chicken shit cocktail with who knows what in it some food is absorbed straight away even if it don't want it and some have to process and slowly absorb so that's end of class to day lol and good luck with it bro 👻🚂💯🤙👍😎😜🎱
Maybe you're right and I gave it corona lol. The whole family had it 2 months ago. They are feminized seeds and they are sitting on pot-risers in coco brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom