Should I be able to tell sex soon?

• Thread starter Scoopaloop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scoopaloop

Scoopaloop

I've looked at numerous pictures of other sexing and entering flower stage. Still second guessing myself, I see pistols but, looks to soon to tell if it's female or male? Im I right or wrong? 😶‍🌫️🤗💚 Hope photos are good enough!
Should i be able to tell sex soon
Should i be able to tell sex soon 2

mike88

mike88

From how much I've read online they look female, if you're growing indoors you can change the light cycle to 12/12 to "force" the plant to show it's sex early then change back to a 18/6 light cycle once you know what sex the plant is, I'm currently growing autos but my next grow I'm going to try photoperiods so if been reading alot online, hopefully someone with more knowledge then me will be able to help you out 🤞🏻

Scoopaloop

Scoopaloop

From how much I've read online they look female, if you're growing indoors you can change the light cycle to 12/12 to "force" the plant to show it's sex early then change back to a 18/6 light cycle once you know what sex the plant is, I'm currently growing autos but my next grow I'm going to try photoperiods so if been reading alot online, hopefully someone with more knowledge then me will be able to help you out 🤞🏻
I hope they are, that is what I thought by looking at pics online. Im outdoors here in Cali. Thank You for replying! 🤗✌️😎💚💨💨

Top Bottom