Should I be worried about this?

• Thread starter Ruefuu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ruefuu

Ruefuu

Ive recently noticed that my plant that i decided to top and do some LST with is starting to turn lighter green. Im using fox farms ocean mix and so far have been using minimum nutrients, fox farm, and minimum as in about an 1/8 of recommended dosages. They're about 2 months old and almost a week into flower due to height restrictions. All the other ones that are untopped and have been left all natural are doing great. Is she just hungry? If so how much is good to feed at this stage? Ive been sticking with the veg nutes so far along with about a mL of cal-mag.

Should i be worried about this
fishbuds

fishbuds

hunger :0, everybody else looks so green. or, maybe your topping and lst made the plant demand more nutes, or maybe the pheno just wants more. no easy answers, just a journey of love and experience.

dont discount ph tho, some plants dont thrive at 6.0, some dont thrive at 7.0, but most thrive at 6.5, so know your ph of soil, and ppms b 4 you administer "cure" ;)

Ruefuu

Ruefuu

Sweet! Thanks guys! And i always ph to 6.5 if im feelin saucy maybe 6.45. But how much would you reccomend feeding it? Especially in ppm, ice been struggling somewhat in that. Lately ive been giving them about 240ppm

Ruefuu

Ruefuu

Also the older yellowed leaves with the brown tips was caused from overwatering and then underwatering when they were a few weeks old

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sweet! Thanks guys! And i always ph to 6.5 if im feelin saucy maybe 6.45. But how much would you reccomend feeding it? Especially in ppm, ice been struggling somewhat in that. Lately ive been giving them about 240ppm
500ppm

Ruefuu

Ruefuu

And im a week into flower but I dont feel that my plants are close to being done stretching, so stick with veg nutes or switch to bloom nutes?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And im a week into flower but I dont feel that my plants are close to being done stretching, so stick with veg nutes or switch to bloom nutes?

Bloom nutes arent even needed. I use a grow ratio all the way through but if you do switch i recommend using the grow nute for 3-4 weeks in at least.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How about cal-mag? What sort of regimen should i be feeding

Only need cal mag if using ro water and might not be needed at all with buffered potting soil containing lime or oyster shell.

I have not used coco but it is usually recomended as coco holds on to calcium.

And if calcium and magnesium are included in your nutes you may not need it in any method.

Latest posts

Top Bottom