Should I be worried?

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MightyStoner

So I purchased some nutes over the net. I didn't realize the company was in Canada and the nutes got held up in agricultural customs. They got cleared and are on there way to me but now Im paranoid should I be??

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
probly not unless your having them shipped to your garden

M

MADISM

Nutes can be used for any number of plants. Everything gets held up in customs that's how they make everyone think they actual do their job. I get electronics held up in customs for a couple of weeks for no reason.
Don't worry about it. Your the only one that knows what your doing and don't let your guilty conscience get the best of you.

I

IGROWMYOWN

wouldnt worry about too much you could be growing fruit or veggies for all they know.

S

StonedOwl

You should always be paranoid, If your not paranoid then your being cocky, and that’s when they get ya.

But I don’t think there’s any real reason to worry about the nutes. Think about all the mail that is sent every day, your just a drop of water in the ocean my friend.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Nutes are perfectly legal..I wouldn't worry about it. People order fertilizer over the internet all the time..nobody knows if it's for your tomatos or peppers or whatever.

S

snowkitty

"always being paranoid" is good advice, but in this case, yeah, it is probably something having to do with agriculture in general. Let us know how it works out.

M

MightyStoner

So far nothing has happened. Its been more than a week. Noone is staking out my place that I'm aware of so I think Im in the clear.

Still paranoid but that seems healthy in this hobby. Im not actively worried about it at least.

Top Bottom