Should I be worried

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Hi Guys I noticed one plant looked a little sad and when I checked the roots this is what I saw. I'm using Canna Aqua with CannaZyme and resitonic and cal-mag. ?? Should I hit them with H2O2 or will that kill the CannaZyme?

Should i be worried

Should i be worried 2

Should i be worried 3

Should i be worried 4

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Nute strength still seems to high, you can tell be the restricted/ constricted plant growth, lack of luster on the leaves (indicates plants need water) and the smaller leaves. What are you're PPM/ EC/ TDS and pH?

Roots look good IMO

Keep in mind cannazym isn't alive so h2o2 can be used with it.....might consider skipping the cannazym altogether though.

S

SSHZ

What's the water temp? Just wondering if your temps are too warm in the H20....... if so, you need a cooler.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

PPM are 350, ph 6.1 and temp in res is 67 reght now. Had a rapid drop in ppm three days ago went down to 220 so added 100ml of Aqua A& B and Res plus 50 of Zyme. Before that everything was at 5.7 to 5.8 and 320 350 ppm for a week.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Low 60's might slow pythium growth but it slows plant growth as well. If roots were in danger from pathogen attack the root tips would be browning as well....this looks to just be natural discoloration above the water line.

Hard to believe the nutrient strength is that low and they look that way. What is the dosage per gal you're using of calmag.....somethings def out of balance.

R u able to pull away that brown looking root material?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Low 60's might slow pythium growth but it slows plant growth as well. If roots were in danger from pathogen attack the root tips would be browning as well....this looks to just be natural discoloration above the water line.

Hard to believe the nutrient strength is that low and they look that way. What is the dosage per gal you're using of calmag.....somethings def out of balance.

I have put about 50ml but nothing the last time

R u able to pull away that brown looking root material?

Epi cnt is 67 degrees never gets above 68. Top off res is 60 or so max 70.

UCMENOW will you marry me. Man you know your shit, I dropped the water level a few days ago 26 and 23 . But that makes so much sense!!! Thanks coach much karma and positive vibes your way. How dumb can I be as he shuffles away shaking his head....

So do nothing and keep growing....

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Much respect to you Woods....you're on it.

Keep rolling with low ppm's and let the plants get growing and the rest will come more easily.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well not sure what to do so I hit them with H2o2 and raised the water level a bit, upped the food to 400 as I am flipping tomorrow. I turned 2 lights out and put another humidifier in there running full out. Roots smell nice and are not slimy and don't brake easy. I got my microscope here now so will have a look. Will post pics shortly. Hummmmmmm

Yes I am cross posting this as I did not spend 7k to go quietly into the UC Fail club.

G

GrowforGold

Well not sure what to do so I hit them with H2o2 and raised the water level a bit, upped the food to 400 as I am flipping tomorrow. I turned 2 lights out and put another humidifier in there running full out. Roots smell nice and are not slimy and don't brake easy. I got my microscope here now so will have a look. Will post pics shortly. Hummmmmmm

Yes I am cross posting this as I did not spend 7k to go quietly into the UC Fail club.

I seen some of the same on one of my plants in the UC but the roots in the water are white and healthy as hell. I was scared shit at first cuz I didnt spend all this money to get in the fail club either. But looks like your on track now, good luck. I flipped mine yesterday they were 24''.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Glad to see someone else worrying as much as I was. I don't know what I fear most, losing the crop or telling my wife I spent 7k on a pile of fail, LOL

I am flipping mine tonight, Ill check out your thread. Best of luck.

:character0029:

How to know if youre fucked hippo squash how to know if you demotivational poster 1264036122

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, losing the crop would mean you'd have to tell your wife the two of you spent a car (or a seriously NICE vacation) on fail.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Trust me I will get my moneys worth, or spend a ton trying LOL, Every time you take a different path you wind up on a new learning curve and that's what gets me excited is learning new things. When I started organics 10 years ago I made some mistakes that cost me but I learned from them. I'll do the same here, but I have never gotten so worked up about 8 plants before, maybe because it's so public and the pressure is on to be a great grower. Anyway got check on the girls and spend some time with the chain saw, winter is coming next Nov. you know LOL have a great afternoon, made budder a couple days ago so baking peanut-butter cookies tonight.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

7K?? WTF? for plastic buckets & pump?

Where do I start

5 1000w + bulb + reflector =1700
1/2 hp chiller = 1000
UC system = 1800
Meters, res, humidifer, fans = 950
RO system = 300
Nuites = 600
Dehumidifer = 350
lumber, Panda Chain bal bla = 150
Electrical sub pannel = 450

$7300.00

You starting to get the idea now, not everyone needs all this but most is required.

If I did not spend my money on this I would have spent it on woman, drugs, booze and wasted the rest of it.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Where do I start

I I did not spend my money on this I would have spent it on woman, drugs, booze and wasted the rest of it.

WORD ! I like that theory that is what I tell myself!:character0029:

B

Billz401

Where do I start

5 1000w + bulb + reflector =1700
1/2 hp chiller = 1000
UC system = 1800
Meters, res, humidifer, fans = 950
RO system = 300
Nuites = 600
Dehumidifer = 350
lumber, Panda Chain bal bla = 150
Electrical sub pannel = 450

$7300.00

You starting to get the idea now, not everyone needs all this but most is required.

If I did not spend my money on this I would have spent it on woman, drugs, booze and wasted the rest of it.

My room ran me around the same! & your right most is required

Top Bottom