• Tagged users None
callieflower

callieflower

Should I change them yet my ladies are on 24 rite now

Should i change light cycle
Should i change light cycle 2
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Need more info to give ya a real answer.

From what I saw I'd say tie them down and give them a week or two before you flower them

Natural

Natural

Ya..^^^what Cheeser said! Fill in your canopy..you can always trim some back.

callieflower

callieflower

Need more info to give ya a real answer.

From what I saw I'd say tie them down and give them a week or two before you flower them

Whats the best way to tie them ...theyre very sturdy the stalks are huge.... my avatar is also my baby

callieflower

callieflower

Should I cut back those big leaves to give the little ones some room. And whats the best way to tie them the stems are very big and strong .....can I some how get height quicker

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

If you want you can always drop down to 18/6... I rarely use 24 hours of light. It is a waste...
Whenever I want to speed up the growth a bit before flower I usually start chopping an hour off the timer every few days until I am down to 12/12. It seems to ease the transition and reduce the stretching a bit.

S

ssteely71

Your ladies look good. But in my opinion plants get " tired" on a 24/24 light cycle. Try to veg them under 18/6 for a week before you flip to 12/12. I had much better results under 18/6 than I did under 24/24. Ladies need a little beauty sleep Best of luck !

Top Bottom