Should I Choose A 300w Or 400w Light?

• Thread starter Emma2016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Emma2016

Emma2016

My budget is very tight, so I want to buy a cheap led grow light, someone told me that Lightimetunnel lights not only easy to use, but also inexpensive, I heard they have a factory with an area of 6,000㎡. I just have a space around 13 x 9 x 3 inches, then should I choose a 300W or 400W light?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

why do you want a cheap light? pay 30% more for something that won't break...that way in 6-12 months you won't feel like a dumbass

I'd look into 315w CMH - costs are equal or lower than LED and if something fails you can swap parts instead of buy a whole new unit.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

wait a second did you say you're growing in a 13x9x3 in. space? idk if there's even a grow light that fits that area...and idk what you're trying to spend to grow 2-3 grams of weed a couple times a year...

Smerb

Smerb

You have only inches????? I can't answer your question without dropping some reality on ya. A reflector is going to be bigger than them inches..... what's up

Bannacis

Bannacis

even if he meant feet 13x9x3...weird dimensions either way. I bought off ebay 28 watt led e26 socket for $4, but those are for my pre veg... not sure what you are gonna do with your amount of space.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My budget is very tight, so I want to buy a cheap led grow light, someone told me that Lightimetunnel lights not only easy to use, but also inexpensive, I heard they have a factory with an area of 6,000㎡. I just have a space around 13 x 9 x 3 inches, then should I choose a 300W or 400W light?
Emma, you came in and asked for an opinion and input. Can you please be more specific on your dimensions? Inches or feet or a combo of both. If it is actually inches for the time and effort I would hope that you had a friend that could share medicine with you. Otherwise you will spend more time and thought than it would be worth. Not hating or being negative, I'm just tryin to be real. Let us know more info on the space you want to use.

Emma2016

Emma2016

Sorry, I must be crazy!!!!The size is 90 x 90 x 90 inches, 13 x 9 x 3 inches is the size of my light I already have.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What he says! Ya cant go wrong and it will produce for ya

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry, I must be crazy!!!!The size is 90 x 90 x 90 inches, 13 x 9 x 3 inches is the size of my light I already have.
Ahhhhh now thats more like it. You have a good amount of space to work with. Too bad your $$$ is limited there is a lot you could do with that amount of space. :) Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom