should I continue vegging another weeks?

• Thread starter kushwrldwide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

Looking at the size if my plant I feel I should continue vegging for another week or so. I'm using fox farms with their feeding schedule and its calling for the big bloom 3, grow big 1, tiger bloom 1 ratio. What are your opinions? Should I continue with the scedule or do another week?

Should i continue vegging another weeks
Tnelz

Tnelz

Plant looks nice. Cool set up. There is no real answer to your question. How much space do u have? If u are going by the foxfarms feed chart just continue using the week 4 dose until flip. Hope this helps bro!

kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

I have 6ft x 3ft x 9 ft and but, any information help. Thank you

FiveAM

FiveAM

General rule of thumb, and this varies by strains for sure, is that plant will double in size by the end of flower. If you're new to growing or to that strain, it might help to find out what the stretch is from where you got it from.

Looks like from the picture, its from seed, so just do some research on the breeder and see what he says about the strain.

Good luck and positive vibes to your grow.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I always expect the plant to double in height within 4weeks of flip. U seem to have plenty of room. Fiveam is leading u in the right direction! Good luck! Anything else I can help u with I'm always available!

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

Sounds like you've got plenty of space! If she's the only one then veg her another months.

Top Bottom