Should i cut it off?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

This branch isn’t producing buds my plant has like a week or 2 left but it would have like 2 days if i could just cut it off and have no stress to this branch what do you think?

Butts4Supper

Butts4Supper

This branch isn’t producing buds my plant has like a week or 2 left but it would have like 2 days if i could just cut it off and have no stress to this branch what do you think?
0:10, possible botrytis, hard to tell in that quick flash of the bud site, but the left side of bud least deserves a closer inspection.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I wouldnt. No sense in causing stress at this point, and cutting off a branch will stress it.
It’s going to be down in like a week or 2 it’s not really budding up right there

Migrower

Migrower

It looks as if is not getting the proper amount of energy diverted to it. It looks to be out of the light a good enough amount. I had a issue with a branch exactly like that my last grow on a similar size plant. Check it out. I asked for the same advice. I finally realize by inspecting it enough it wouldn’t produce quality flower so why waste the energy, I chopped mine off and it didn’t noticeably effect my plant at all. I’d rather focus my energy on my canopy.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

It looks as if is not getting the proper amount of energy diverted to it. It looks to be out of the light a good enough amount. I had a issue with a branch exactly like that my last grow on a similar size plant. Check it out. I asked for the same advice. I finally realize by inspecting it enough it wouldn’t produce quality flower so why waste the energy, I chopped mine off and it didn’t noticeably effect my plant at all. I’d rather focus my energy on my canopy.
I think your 100% right! Even tho I’m running a 1000w light it’s still not getting enough light maybe because it’s under the canopy? Imma just cut that part off when I’m home today i bet she’ll finish by next week if i cut it off

Top Bottom