Should I Feed My Plants Every Day?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

so i got some trees in 20gal buckets and im using about 125gal of water for 27 plants.. the issue is my plants need feeding every day so i was wondering if i hav to water the plants everyday, shoul i be giving them nutes with each feeding? somone told me if im watering 5-6 times a week i should make afew of those feedings just water but i dont know if thats the right thing to do and end up losing yield

dmshayne

dmshayne

so i got some trees in 20gal buckets and im using about 125gal of water for 27 plants.. the issue is my plants need feeding every day so i was wondering if i hav to water the plants everyday, shoul i be giving them nutes with each feeding? somone told me if im watering 5-6 times a week i should make afew of those feedings just water but i dont know if thats the right thing to do and end up losing yield
There are so much information missing that we need in order to tell you anything. Add some information and I might be able to help :)

Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

Read the plant and give it what it needs. I feed, feed, water some of my larger plants mostly because I feed them PHed 1200ppm. If I use feed every time they will start to get tip burn and it grows. Adding in a plain water every 3rd feed cleared up the issue for my plants.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Every 3 days in veg every 2 in flower half strength nutes in every watering. Might bump it up to 3/4 every now and again. That's my recipe.

Top Bottom