Should I Feed These Guys More?

• Thread starter rural hick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
These guys are about a month old. I have given them 1/4 of the solution (General Hydroponics 10-5-14). They are in Promix BX me thinks, with extra perlite. Both the Promix and General Hydroponics are over one year old. I got the seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl and had 1 runt before. Looks like all these are going to be runts.
No... it looks like you need to stop watering so much and double check your ph

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Look overwatered. And I mean the frequency of watering not the amount. And it has stunted them. Also. I never leave plants in a little cup for that long. They need root space.

The tan color of the perlite is a good indicator of the constantly wet soil. It should look white and pristine. I usually only have to water a seedling in a little cup once a week until they establish some roots.

rural hick

rural hick

I may have overwatered.
I have found my gas fired furnace is drying out the rh% (relative humidity).
The ph is at 6.1. I know the ideal is 5.6. Yet is still below 6.5-6.8.
I noticed the leaves were curling down and acting as if the were starving for water when actually it was the dry air. That is when I overwatered.
I have been light misting and the response is very noticeable.
I have a 6 lamp 4' T5 HO @ approx 18" from the plants. Now since the are responding well, shall I lower the lights? And how close? I am going to get them out of stress before I change/transplant out of the styrofoam. Besides, I have to wait until the end of this week anyway.
My luck since the early stress the male/female ratio will greatly favor the male.
The sativas are responding better than the indicas.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I may have overwatered.
I have found my gas fired furnace is drying out the rh% (relative humidity).
The ph is at 6.1. I know the ideal is 5.6. Yet is still below 6.5-6.8.
I noticed the leaves were curling down and acting as if the were starving for water when actually it was the dry air. That is when I overwatered.
I have been light misting and the response is very noticeable.
I have a 6 lamp 4' T5 HO @ approx 18" from the plants. Now since the are responding well, shall I lower the lights? And how close? I am going to get them out of stress before I change/transplant out of the styrofoam. Besides, I have to wait until the end of this week anyway.
My luck since the early stress the male/female ratio will greatly favor the male.
The sativas are responding better than the indicas.

I like my t-5 Ho bulbs to be about 8" over the canopy.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I like my t5s about 2 or 3 inches from the tops of the plants. With good airflow, of course, you won't burn plants with t5s unless they touch the bulbs practically.

Good advice on the overwatering.
Best of luck.
Peace
20170228 125702

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like my t5s about 2 or 3 inches from the tops of the plants. With good airflow, of course, you won't burn plants with t5s unless they touch the bulbs practically.

Good advice on the overwatering.
Best of luck.
Peace View attachment 674099

I should have mentioned that the 8" height I recommended is inside a 2' x 3' propogator tent and the Mylar so close may cause me to run lights higher than say on an open table.

It always all depends on many factors :-)

hermit186

hermit186

Don't move to another cup get plastic red or blue and put the Styrofoam in the plastic that will cut the light on the roots down. They are week and don't need the stress of transplant. I will say this I grew in clear plastic beer cups
to be able to watch the roots grow and to just learn. I would put the clear one in a black one. Yes there are roomer's I have don't strange things I think it's the drugs.

Top Bottom