Should I flip? Not a big stretch strain

• Thread starter Kke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kke

I know everyone has different preferences and when they choose to flip, this is the first time I’ve grew this strain (blue sherbert) and first time I’ve used SCROG so I’m abit unsure as they don’t seem to have a lot of big main branches.

Should i flip not a big stretch strain
Should i flip not a big stretch strain 2
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It really depends on your headroom availability.

It never hurts to veg longer imo.
I do extra long veg cycles all the time. It’s well worth it In the end. Also your main branches look plenty hearty. Very healthy looking plants too. 👊🏻🤡

K

Kke

It really depends on your headroom availability.

It never hurts to veg longer imo.
I do extra long veg cycles all the time. It’s well worth it In the end. Also your main branches look plenty hearty. Very healthy looking plants too. 👊🏻🤡
I’ve got quite a lot of headroom left but I’ve read this plant doesn’t get any bigger than 80cm…that’s good to hear then thanks! There 7 weeks old from seed going to give them another week or 2 I think.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

This is 100% up to you. When growing in a confined space and limited height then it is best to start the flower cycle when the highest branch is no less than 20 in from the light, they will stretch in the first few weeks of flower while they are producing pistols. Some people put the light cycle to 12/12 right from the get-go so it's producing buds right away, but you won't end up with much of a yield. You can keep that plant and veg forever until it's the size of a maple tree and then hit it into flower mode if you have the room. If you are growing in a barn with 25 ft ceilings, you could make it look like a lilac tree.

Reactions: Kke
K

Kke

This is 100% up to you. When growing in a confined space and limited height then it is best to start the flower cycle when the highest branch is no less than 20 in from the light, they will stretch in the first few weeks of flower while they are producing pistols. Some people put the light cycle to 12/12 right from the get-go so it's producing buds right away, but you won't end up with much of a yield. You can keep that plant and veg forever until it's the size of a maple tree and then hit it into flower mode if you have the room. If you are growing in a barn with 25 ft ceilings, you could make it look like a lilac tree.
Thanks for the help

R

RhastaBlasta

When to flip to flowering - it's up to you, but of course I'd say need enough green mass. For those seeds I would take a week or two more

Reactions: Kke
Top Bottom