Should I flip or wait a another week?

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Poison Cherry transplanted out of a 1gallon AirPot to 5 gallon SmartPot 8 days ago with no stress at all during transplant, happy leafs all the way through 😃 scrog netted 3 days ago and everything is pointing towards the light with new growth coming in.
Feeding PowerSi and Jacks 321 weekly supplements at Tribus and Recharge. I’m still waiting on JrPeters M.O.S.T. to come in the mail going to run that with MOAB it’ll that’s out and I get some MKP.
Should I flip today or wait another week till the MOST gets here?

Should i flip or wait a another week
Should i flip or wait a another week 2
Should i flip or wait a another week 3
Should i flip or wait a another week 4
Morso

Morso

Hello can give the exact measurements of everything ur using from.veg until now I just recently purchased Jacks 321 recharge and trivia and looking for a good feed plan. Thanks hope to hear from you.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Hello can give the exact measurements of everything ur using from.veg until now I just recently purchased Jacks 321 recharge and trivia and looking for a good feed plan. Thanks hope to hear from you.
VEG: (per gallon)
PowerSi .5ml
Jacks Hydro 3.6g
Magnesium (Epsom Salt) 1.2g
CalNit 2.5g
CaliMagic 1.25-2.5 (if needed)

Bloom: (per gallon)
PowerSi Bloom
Jacks Hydro 3.6g
Magnesium (Epsom Salt) 1.2g
CalNit 2.5g
Drip Clean .5ml
CaliMagic 1.25-2.5 (if needed)

Weekly Supplements: (per gallon)
Recharge 1/2 tsp.
Tribus 1ml

LEDhead

LEDhead

last day of light then 24hrs dark then chop chop
(12 day RO only flush, .6ec)

LEDhead

LEDhead

New grower here wondering why you would wait till day 14 to lollipop . Not criticizing just trying to learn something
Ended up not doing it so you’d have to ask the pro’s but I e seen some people do it at day 14 but it scared me lol

LEDhead

LEDhead

So what did you end up doing?
Nothing, had a K deficiency from ph being off do to a cheap pos hm digital meter. I’m lucky I made it through this one. Now I have a good Hanna Groline so shouldn’t have that problem, hopefully lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom