Should I flower or wait?

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

@Aqua Man do you remember my last post where my plants looked on the brink of death it’s been about 1 day in a half should I give it another day in half to recover or is it looking like it’s recovered and ready for action?

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Wow that’s a major improvement nice job! Personally I would wait a few more days at least just to make sure they are really healthy.
Thanks for the input! And that’s what I thought they really bounced back from almost dying 😭

Scar818

Scar818

Man glad they came back. They were pretty close to dying. Also when u flip to 12/12 you can make the dark period in between over 36 hours it will help them recover even more. I personally let them sleep for 2 full days

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

@Scar818 right! I was starting to panic lol they pulled thru ,Thank you for the advice sounds good!
Its crazy what they can bounce back from. My tomatoes are dead AF everyday i get home. Give em some water and by the time the sun goes down they look like nothing happened.

If it were my grow i would train those puppies with a trellis and "almost" fill out that whole tent then flip. Then keep training during stretch to completely fill it and youll get a way better yield. Maximize your grow space. 2 extra weeks of veg can give you an extra oz or 2 of nice tops if you're getting fast growth. I feel like your plants are right at that stage. All those little "would be" popcorn nugs get full light and stretch. Its your grow though! Do it the way u want to. thats whats fun about it.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Its crazy what they can bounce back from. My tomatoes are dead AF everyday i get home. Give em some water and by the time the sun goes down they look like nothing happened.

If it were my grow i would train those puppies with a trellis and "almost" fill out that whole tent then flip. Then keep training during stretch to completely fill it and youll get a way better yield. Maximize your grow space. 2 extra weeks of veg can give you an extra oz or 2 of nice tops if you're getting fast growth. I feel like your plants are right at that stage. All those little "would be" popcorn nugs get full light and stretch. Its your grow though! Do it the way u want to. thats whats fun about it.
Appreciate the response and feedback Definitely will take your advice 👍🙏

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

This is my first grow so I’m still learning how much they can handle and I love and hate the struggle but I know whats I become more proficient in it I’m going to miss it 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is my first grow so I’m still learning how much they can handle and I love and hate the struggle but I know whats I become more proficient in it I’m going to miss it 😂
Nah you just get more confident and do shit you know is wrong because you think you can get away with it... but here a secret..... you can't. But I have not given up trying 😁

Top Bottom