Should I Harvest My Amnesia Haze Or Hold Off A Lil Longer?

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

I am harvesting one of my two plants tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and harvest this Amnesia Haze also. If not how long more should I give it? N does anyone have any drying tactics that I could do outside my grow box? Like potentially the freezer, or fridge? Any advice helps...

Should i harvest my amnesia haze or hold off a lil longer
Should i harvest my amnesia haze or hold off a lil longer 2
Should i harvest my amnesia haze or hold off a lil longer 3
Should i harvest my amnesia haze or hold off a lil longer 4
Should i harvest my amnesia haze or hold off a lil longer 5
T

TigerPheno

I'm in the same boat wondering if it's time. Decided chop some tops and let the lower nugs get more light. Just an idea, as u get different effects chopping at diff times. Check your trichomes with a magnifying glass. When u squeeze the nugs are they dense?

F

FunkyG

If there's any advice I can give you it's don't rush the drying/curing process. If you want high quality cannabis, this is where the real magic happens. Don't wet trim.. Chop it, hang it, then trim once the branches can be snapped and place it in jars for 2 weeks burping a few times a day.. Also pick up some boveda 2-way humidity packs..

The longer you properly cure it, the better flavors you're gonna get.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Needs at least another week, you got white hairs pushing still they're not swelled yet. However, trichs are the best way to tell. Mag it and check for amber trichs

Top Bottom