Should I harvest this Jack Herer ?

• Thread starter coolbordel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coolbordel

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum and I came to ask your suggestion if my Jack Herer is ready or not. This is my first growing, outdoor, in Massachusetts. I have two plants in pots, one in a self watered pot, and another one in a 12 gallons pot.
Two friends told me they are ready, but I am hesitating after looking at the trichomes. I am not sure if what I see is cloudy or clear exactly. I don't see much amber, but I don't want too much of couch/sleepy effect anyway.
I am hoping to harvest tomorrow because the night will be cold (40F) over the week end, and I am also worried about the humidity of the incoming weeks.

What would you suggest ?

Here is the first plant, Luffy.

Should i harvest this jack herer
Luffy 1
Luffy 2
Luffy 3
Luffy 4
Luffy 5
Luffy 6
Should i harvest this jack herer 8
the rrock

the rrock

I would wait at least a week maybe 2 on luffy,frost wont kill em,might turn the leaves a bit purple. Keep checking the inside of buds for any rot starting. I had rain 2 nights ago and put a big fan on them to dry em out a bit.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Harvest, you do not want to lose out on it becoming over ripe. It isn't just because the pistils are red, it is because they curl inward, it will sit for maybe a few days before it would start to lose mass and the trichomes would start to turn amber, amber trichs are a sign your plant is becoming over ripe, since you do not have this problem, harvest.

C

coolbordel

Thanks a lot guy. I really appreciate your feedback !
In that case, (2 against 1), I will harvest tomorrow evening as I was hoping. I am excited !

Top Bottom