Should I harvest with clear trichs ??

• Thread starter chrisjames47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrisjames47

chrisjames47

Hello people, it has been over 13 weeks since I switched to 12/12 and it is supposed to be a 9-10 week strain (key lime pie) and most of the trichomes still look clear some look milky I think, I started flushing 4 days ago worrying they might start degrading because it's been so long I don't know what to do?? Alot of buds still look pre mature aswell. Il upload some pics with this, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Should i harvest with clear trichs
Should i harvest with clear trichs 2
Should i harvest with clear trichs 3
Should i harvest with clear trichs 4
Should i harvest with clear trichs 5
Should i harvest with clear trichs 6
Should i harvest with clear trichs 7
Should i harvest with clear trichs 8
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you're not seeing amber, it's not going to "go bad" before you harvest.

Sometimes I harvest a plant before I see amber, because the damned thing takes too long and other plants need to go in the tent. Other times I'll wait a week. I've never regretted either choice.

chrisjames47

chrisjames47

Sometimes I harvest a plant before I see amber, because the damned thing takes too long and other plants need to go in the tent. Other times I'll wait a week. I've never regretted either choice.

Thanks man, there is still alot of clear trichs but I have flushed for 5 days now and the last 2 in complete darkness so it is pointless me carrying on now I think I think I will chop later on today. Thanks again

Top Bottom