should i just start over with clones?

• Thread starter roger666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roger666

Hey guys. Here's the scenario

Ive decided to run about 20 plants on my next crop but i got really disorganized! i started off 15 seeds and a few clones. 4 different strains that all take 8-9 weeks to flower.

Some died, others took ages to develop. I really messed up. i let some dry and screwed up some clones. Learned a lot and finally they are vegging nicely. But almost 2 months on, i have 15 plants all different sizes and 20 pots ready to take them on to flowering.

Is it a good idea to just take cuttings from my army of mismatched bandits and start off with 20 plants same height?

If i cut them off today, how soon would they be ready for 12-12 lights?

thank you for your help!

A

Alkaline

Cloning is up to you. Have you sexed your plants yet? With how much you've messed with them, I'd hope that at 2 months they are showing sex by now. I'd find your most vigorous female and clone her to make bud.

Soil or Hydro?

You're looking at about 1 - 2 weeks for the clone to settle. About 2 - 4 weeks after that for the clone to get acclimated and settled in to whatever pot you have. Then 8 - ?? weeks for flowering.

Good luck!

R

roger666

they are all vegging on rockwool. they are all female! Fom female seeds. Im going to move them to a hydro system for flowering.
so if i take cuttings now, maybe 4-8 weeks before they start flowering proper?

Top Bottom