Should I keep feeding them?

• Thread starter cigarasar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cigarasar

Hi, last weeks my plants started to show symptoms of nitrogen deficiency.They were highly pale green and whitened for 2 weeks, i acted out late. then, last 2 times i watered with 1,5x nutrient, and then, I spiked worm casting to the bottom of the soil . Now, they look like that, do you have any advice about the plants?
-water 6.5 ph
-120x120 tent, 240w QB
Nutrients: t.a pro organics grow-bloom, aleo vera spray, worm castings

They just started to seem vibrant green from middle of the leafes.

photos HD: https://ibb.co/album/kmjXKq

Should i keep feeding them
Should i keep feeding them 2
Should i keep feeding them 3
Should i keep feeding them 4
Should i keep feeding them 5
Last edited:
C

cigarasar

Watch the light. These plants look light stressed. Back the light off keep feeding but don't over feed.

light is above 40cm upper from highest part of plant 240w QB dimmed %75. After you've said, i made it 45cm. Also, the left plant has lost so many leafes, is it a problem for flowering? when they become healtier i will switch to 12/12.

Last edited:
C

cigarasar

if there is something wrong, over/underfed or root issues, then definitely reduce light till the plant recovers then ramp back up again slowly. I run my veg tent with a 65w light at the top of the tent. They dont need much light in veg
i made it 50cm %50 dimmed. upper canopies have 30k lux approximately as i measured from an android app called lux meter. is it still over-lightening?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i mean look like the one on the right is low on nitrogen so feeding more N i think, it you seem you have another plant perfectly fine wich i suppose is treated the same so possibly could be a pH lockout also .

C

cigarasar

i mean look like the one on the right is low on nitrogen so feeding more N i think, it you seem you have another plant perfectly fine wich i suppose is treated the same so possibly could be a pH lockout also .
yes the healtier one is 30 days younger and as its my first grow i understand my mistakes on bigger ones. thanks for advice.

C

cigarasar

guys it have been a week since i ask you, now they became greener with nutrients and right amount of light. But, the little one have a little of nitrogen excess and yellowing of new growth, what to do about it if it is iron deficiency? https://ibb.co/album/hL1TQd

Top Bottom