• Tagged users None
purpnugz

purpnugz

Should i pot up 2
Should i pot up
It's in a 2gal and appears to be preflowering

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hell yea, you still got a way to go before harvest, that bitch will suck up water and you will end up watering multiple times a day later in flower

Golden Zia

Golden Zia

I'm pretty sure your pre-flowers are from photoperiod changes if you started indoors.
Or just naturally showing, is of course a distinct possibility.
Looks easily old enough to show naturally.

Last edited:
Golden Zia

Golden Zia

Also, is the plant in the two gallon pot the same plant that you transplanted to the ground?
It sure doesn't appear so. Just curious.

Organikz

Organikz

@purpnugz you got it bro. Good call on the upside. I start mine in their final container. It's hard to see what's going on with roots. Some strains grow massive root systems. I had a super skunk fill a 7g full of roots at 3 feet tall.

Think I need to upside my pot?

Believe it or not I want bigger! 150g isn't enough. I want to run two 4x8 beds and it will happen soon enough. I'm framing this area in and sealing it up.

purpnugz

purpnugz

That'd be something to see. 150 gallons is awesome. Yea I had a mini garden bed. Uses quite a bit of water so made it into my veggie garden.
IMG 1189

Organikz

Organikz

That'd be something to see. 150 gallons is awesome. Yea I had a mini garden bed. Uses quite a bit of water so made it into my veggie garden. View attachment 700331
Mulch and humus layer is the key. I have filled my 14g res once in 3 weeks and it's only used 4g give or take. I have a blumat. I don't water and dry. I hold it at about 5 on moisture meter.

purpnugz

purpnugz

Mulch and humus layer is the key. I have filled my 14g res once in 3 weeks and it's only used 4g give or take. I have a blumat. I don't water and dry. I hold it at about 5 on moisture meter.
I was thinking of adding cow manure,earthworm castings,native soil and mulch with woodchips to create a fungus web effect.

Top Bottom