Should I scrog my plants at this size

• Thread starter Dman91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dman91

Dman91

Hello! My grow is currently going very well. I am wanting to scrog but am afraid my plants have gotten too big to do so. Any suggestions on if its too late?

Should i scrog my plants at this size
Should i scrog my plants at this size 2
Should i scrog my plants at this size 3
Ponky

Ponky

I'd use stakes. So you you can rotate the plants to do work on them as needed. But yes. You can use a screen now. Some people like to use 2. One now. One slightly above that.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Hello! My grow is currently going very well. I am wanting to scrog but am afraid my plants have gotten too big to do so. Any suggestions on if its too late?
Never too late to scrog. Those are fine size.

Bigeddy15

Bigeddy15

Id scrog those personally, maybe consider slightly less water as well. Here is a picture of my day 1 scrog for a size reference.
First day SCROG

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
You can always throw a net on and train them down or flatten them out if you will. Once you got em under it just start working the branches to the next square as they grow more horizontal. Keep tucking and you will like the results. Here’s one of my OG Kush I’m training that will one day be a 2 plant scrog.
Day of training:
2E9FBA39 2D05 409C 85E7 E8C502A9E675

36 hrs later:
4A10F132 22B6 42ED B2B7 E6B73DE3B4BE

NairnM16

NairnM16

Scrog nets are god sent
This is a photo from my last run
I like to scrog 1ft above the top of the pot and add the second on .5ft on top of that

6A9EE84D 3F19 4FE8 AB4B ACB7DD4D8620
Top Bottom