Should i spray my plant that is 3 week into flowering? Dwc 5 gallon bucket

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

Ive been reading up on spraying my girl with nutrients or fertalizers when the lights are off but dont know if i should or if its a good idea and if it is what are the best products and a how to would be nice as well. thanks :animbong::animbong::animbong::animbong:

A

Alien Abductee

Ive been reading up on spraying my girl with nutrients or fertalizers when the lights are off but dont know if i should or if its a good idea and if it is what are the best products and a how to would be nice as well. thanks :animbong::animbong::animbong::animbong:

From my personal experience, I would never spray any flowering plant with nutes or liquids unless its a burn spray to fix something, it will only encourage powdery mildew which feeds on the nutes left on the leaves. I live close to the ocean so my RH is usually pretty high, that maybe just my experience though due to my location.

hiboy

hiboy

No foilar spray,,, you might dew out
I dont even spray any pest or disease solutions,,,
h

G

Gaval

Foliar feeding during flowering is really bad ass. I recently used the magic green from house & garden an have never had buds this big in 2 weeks of flower. You shouldnt be worried about mold that early into flower.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I foliar up to bud set. Right before or as lights go on for me if I can. No pesticides except for maybe rosemary in flower period. Nitrozyme is the goods for a general foliar feed.

-TF

A

Alien Abductee

I dont think its a bad thing, I personally cant do it where I live. Maybe going in with the idea that it may not work for you is a healthy mindset to have.

Cilantrillo

Cilantrillo

Foliar feeding during flowering is really bad ass. I recently used the magic green from house & garden an have never had buds this big in 2 weeks of flower. You shouldnt be worried about mold that early into flower.
Agreed, I foliar Magic Green up to week 2 of flower and...well, let's just say that takes care of that. Good stuff!

Top Bottom