should I start over?

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

I got some clones from a buddy but they are turning out to be garbage. I think they all have pm but maybe only half. I am bummed they are grape ape, Williams Wonder, and GOO. Should I try to get some others or what? Also I have already given them a fungicidal dunk. Anyone? Also if you can source some good genetics of healthy clones in SO OR please help!!

A

AliasAO

I got some clones from a buddy but they are turning out to be garbage. I think they all have pm but maybe only half. I am bummed they are grape ape, Williams Wonder, and GOO. Should I try to get some others or what? Also I have already given them a fungicidal dunk. Anyone? Also if you can source some good genetics of healthy clones in SO OR please help!!

Post up some pics for detailed help Jared.

But If its only PM, go get GreenCure from your local grow shop.

Dosing should be one scoop (small side) per 32 ozs of H2o. Its organic and you should use it as a pre treatment up until a few weeks into flower as a precaution even when you dont see any PM.

Spray once a week but NOT under direct light.

--AO

jaredman

jaredman

yeah I already tried that. I am thinking I need to start over. I just cant be battling mold from the start. Hopefully someone in the area chimes in with some leads on healthy clones/seedplants?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Honestly brother... I fucking hate it. I spent over 300.00 on genetics from the local clubs in socal and what I got was... rockwool'd clones with bugs, some type of fungus and PM. I have made a decision that I will never pick up another clone ever again. Also today... I found a fungus knat. This was my first grow in a sealed room that is cleaned to the bone and it spread like wildfire.

I will only use seeds from now on. People are all about making a quick buck and leave the rest of us to suffer right out of the gate.

Take or leave it.

best of luck to you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah. If you saw some of the areas where these clones are being taken/grown, you would not want to bring that shit home.

Quarantine, Physan 20 (read the label and use it according to directions), and if you can do it then time outdoors (but not under direct sun all day long or they'll probably fry) always seems to help the sorry-looking stuff I've taken in. Takes some time, but outdoors always seems to do the trick, along with, specifically for PM, physical barrier controls, i.e. horticultural oil (JMS Stylet is what I use most often) applied every 3-7 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom