Should i start to be worried ?

• Thread starter ChuckFinnl3y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

I noticed some stripes on the, something i can only describe as bubbling up and some strong structure. On one of my Plants, the other two seem fine at the moment.
Appreciate any Input and help. Might be slightly overwatered due to me adding Nutes after some first signs that appeared to look Hungry

Here is what i could came up with:

Critical Orange Punch (from Dutch Passion), Grown from Seed, in Peat Soil with 5 L Air Pots.
Specifically its Bio Bizz Light Mix by now they are 21 Days old after Sprouting and almost 6 Inch tall.
She has been fed with 0,5 ml of Bio Bizz CalMag and 2ml of Bio Grow from Terra Aquatica.
Watered her twice since repotting them on April 1st. Though one time was just slightly watered in order to add Nutes. Totalling about 1700 ml.
Using regular Tap water about 6,3 ph.
Ive also applied a H202 treatment twice(as foilar) had some white spots and better be safe than sorry.
Lights are LEDs, Vipar Spectra KS3000 on 25%. about 41,5 Inch away from canopy
Tent is slighly bigger than a 3x3
Humidity is about 66-70% with 73,4 degrees F boucing between a few degrees
Didnt meassure Ec,ppm or Soil Ph as im gorwing Organic.
I did spotted an Insect in one of the propagation trays after repotting some chillis in them. I Suspect them to be white flies but im not quite sure i checked the leaves and didnt noticed any eggs, either at the top or bottom. And also applied Dometicus Earth in case they are fungus gnats. (In person the insect didnt looked as white as it did here)
1st Time growing

Should i start to be worried
Should i start to be worried 2
Should i start to be worried 3
Should i start to be worried 4
Should i start to be worried 5
Should i start to be worried 6
ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Lights are LEDs, Vipar Spectra KS3000 on 25%. about 41,5 Inch away from canopy. The lowest setting possible at the highest possible point.

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Could squeeze some more height out if i would get add. Rope Hangers. Just checked and Ppfd reads 144

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

aight dang, got an idea by chance how to temporarly fix it ?
Still a bit baffled as the younger ones which i would guess are more "sensitve" seem fine but you clearly are more experienced then me.
Maybe try to find something somewhat transparant and put it inbetween the light and plant ? 😅

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Maybe try to find something somewhat transparant and put it inbetween the light and plant ? 😅
This made me laugh with the thought of it : ) I thought sun shade lol, but I’ll do weird ass shit like that hahaha. I’m thinking why not? But I have no clue what I’m doing inside and barely a clue for outside🤪😂

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

This made me laugh with the thought of it : ) I thought sun shade lol, but I’ll do weird ass shit like that hahaha. I’m thinking why not? But I have no clue what I’m doing inside and barely a clue for outside🤪😂
:D it somewhat works after walking around a bit in my House i just dont think ill find something suiteable thats big enough. Maybe someone got better ideas
Friend of mine stacked Clear solo Cups to have a Seedlings in an already fully running Tent and atleast for him it worked.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Reducing hours will not fix the problem. She may just go into flower on you. Keep her 18-6 Move the plant into a corner of the tent where the light is a little less intense. Shade it if you have to and it will be fine. Just a chunk of cardboard will do.

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Better be safe than sorry at this point, giving are a day or two and see how things change, has about 82 ppfd rn

IMG 20240411 020106
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Looks good for now. I'd place the seedlings in the far left corner as well. If they are not bubbling don't shade them.
Just keep them out of the hot zone. You can see the light foot print on the floor.

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Looks good for now. I'd place the seedlings in the far left corner as well. If they are not bubbling don't shade them.
Just keep them out of the hot zone. You can see the light foot print on the floor.
yeah ill be moving the Fan to get some place other Corners are already filled. Went a bit overboard on my chilli trip didnt thought that almost all would sprout at first so i threw in some more 😂
Anyway thanks for the Support ✊ me and my mate were wondering if it may could have been the tobacco virus glad its just some "minor" issues.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

No I'm 100% sure it's not tobacco virus. It's a mild light burn that will get real bad in short order if your not careful.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I grow 4 outdoors every summer. Living soil in big pots. Won't be long and I will be cracking some summer seed.
May 15th, transplant 2 week old seedlings into 15 gallon pots June 1st. Used to plant May 24 but I find the extra couple of weeks lets things warm up a bit and makes for a better grow in general.

Have a small closet space, 1 small plant indoors at a time. I could stuff a couple more in there but like
1 super nice little plant at a time just seems to work for me. Secret hydroponics recopy!

You have a very powerful light.
Check this out for future reference. Hope it helps you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom