Should I Start Training?

• Thread starter FelixTheCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

And as for 16 plants I know you’re keeping like 4 but there are people on here run 16+ in a 4x4 and do great. It’s all about how you like to run em. Running ton of clones off strong mothers and flowering quick will wall to wall cola that tent. And need very minimum veg time. Many ways n all have their pros n cons
As long as he ain't trashing the other 12.. shit.. Some people would literally cry over that.

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

And as for 16 plants I know you’re keeping like 4 but there are people on here run 16+ in a 4x4 and do great. It’s all about how you like to run em. Running ton of clones off strong mothers and flowering quick will wall to wall cola that tent. And need very minimum veg time. Many ways n all have their pros n cons

I have a backyard so I plan on throwing the rest of them outdoors and see what happens! I grew them all because they were bag seeds given to me so I had no idea which ones would turn out strong/females

I have to wait a bit bc I'm in oregon and it's just now starting to get more light and heat out... this week will be raining everyday

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

I read online that cloning from tips dont always root but they've been aliving so far since yesterday, and I didnt have any root gel or anything like that

IMG 2717
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You can low stess train your plants with just a fan, but the main reason you want a fan on your plants is to displace the heat upward, allso a fan on your seedlings will make there roots dive deep so they wont get blown away, and no I dont have my fan on top of my plants, but you do need the airflow.

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

so curious enough the plant that was ahead of all of them before i topped is now the olly one that hasn't even showed any sign of the two new nodes on top (picture 1)... where all the other ones already have theirs full developed... (picture 2)... any idea why?

IMG 2778
IMG 2780
IMG 2779
Top Bottom