Should I stay or should I go now?

• Thread starter Slevenson6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slevenson6

Slevenson6

So I switched from bottle feeding to dry amendments. Fox farm to Gaia green. Didn’t work so well and the more I tried to solve the problem, the worse it got. She has one week left to go. Lost pretty much all her leaves. Most of the production has slowed obviously ass well. Buds. seem fine for now. My question. Push her to the max or except that with out her fans, she has run out of steam and bring her home early?

Should i stay or should i go now
Should i stay or should i go now 2
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Did you supplement through the run with teas or anything or just amend with the Gaia green?

R

ritoMox

So I switched from bottle feeding to dry amendments. Fox farm to Gaia green. Didn’t work so well and the more I tried to solve the problem, the worse it got. She has one week left to go. Lost pretty much all her leaves. Most of the production has slowed obviously ass well. Buds. seem fine for now. My question. Push her to the max or except that with out her fans, she has run out of steam and bring her home early?
Leave some of the lower buds and re-veg? FYI, Just guessing here as I really don't know shit, but if you do re-veg, it would be my move to also transplant into new soil just in case that has been part of the problem ✌️

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
What do the trichomes look like?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

as a newb here, i'd say it looks like your fans are blowing directly on them and drying the poor girls out.
i also think, by the pistols, you have a ways to go yet. like weeks.
again, i'm a newb so i'm sure others will speak up
Yes,I'd shut the fans off or run one on a timer every few hours aimed away from the plant and just worry about fresh air replacement.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

as a newb here, i'd say it looks like your fans are blowing directly on them and drying the poor girls out.
i also think, by the pistols, you have a ways to go yet. like weeks.
again, i'm a newb so i'm sure others will speak up
I agree with you on this one I have experienced so much wind burn within this year happens so easy and quick never let wind on you girls ever I just did this by accident I left my intake hole open so the intake air burned her I noticed immediately she’s coming back but it happens so easy I always point my fans up so it’s fresh but my plants are still

Porky1982

Porky1982

At least it will be easy to trim!!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I agree with you on this one I have experienced so much wind burn within this year happens so easy and quick never let wind on you girls ever I just did this by accident I left my intake hole open so the intake air burned her I noticed immediately she’s coming back but it happens so easy I always point my fans up so it’s fresh but my plants are still
It's because it's artificial,outdoors once established,strong winds are good for plants(too a point),it makes them strong and keeps the bugs off.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hello sir, if you need a guide for using Gaia you can check the thread in my sig & welcome to the farm 🧙‍♂️

ps the thing with mass defoliating your plant is...you tend to remove all of the nutrient sources so if you don't have your shit on point then the plant has no backup and the flowers will suffer

Slevenson6

Slevenson6

Naw the leaves all died off, I did no defoliating where in lies my problem

R

ritoMox

How did all the leaves die? Did you not feed or water enough? Or just too much wind?
Too much wind from a fan can do that? If so, seems to me that there is a time saving defoliation technique hiding in this mystery😆

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Too much wind from a fan can do that? If so, seems to me that there is a time saving defoliation technique hiding in this mystery😆
I try to keep mine far enough away that it dosent Whip the plant around but just enough to see those leaves moving when the fan oscillates past them, you can see my fan positions in this pic

Small white fan is on low top black fan I removed the stand, drilled 2 holes where the stand went into and zip tied it tight to one of the ceiling bars, worked perfect lol

Still organizing all the mess in the back right corner lol, that’s full time power, behind me in the pic is the power strip that’s on the timer

DC9A5D4A B4FF 47AD 8BF8 318A8298D27E
Top Bottom