Should I top again guys?

• Thread starter Vexxic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexxic

Vexxic

Hey guys I’m growing 2 Dosido and 2 sherbadough in a 4x4x6 I’m just wondering if I should top again to double my tops! I’ve still got plenty of vertical room to go.
I’m thinking I should top one more time but would love to get a second opinion.

Should i top again guys
Should i top again guys 2
Should i top again guys 3
Should i top again guys 4
Should i top again guys 5
Should i top again guys 6
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I assume they are feminized photoperiods? How long have they been in veg for and when are you planning on flipping the switch to flower? wanting more tops does mean a longer veg time.
What's kinda soil? One of the plants is showing deficiencies, have you corrected those?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I think I would just continue with LST, as you've been doing.

What kind of stretch is expected with these plants? Did the breeder say?

Vexxic

Vexxic

I assume they are feminized photoperiods? How long have they been in veg for and when are you planning on flipping the switch to flower? wanting more tops does mean a longer veg time.
What's kinda soil? One of the plants is showing deficiencies, have you corrected those?
I bought them as small clones so I don’t know the full veg time. I’ve had them for a month now and it doesn’t matter when I flip them this is just for fun :). I have not I’m not sure exactly what’s wrong there I’ve fed all the plants the same and watered with the same water. I just did a slurri test and all pots are showing 7.1/7.2 ph. I did the test with water at 6.7 ph so I don’t know how much that messes it up.

Vexxic

Vexxic

copy/past the questions in the post New Members - Please read before asking questions here. try to answer as best you can. I assume you did the slurry mix correctly?
Strain - Dosido (left) sherbadough (right)
Number of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - veg
Bucket Size - 10 gal airpot
Lights - Growers choice w680 led 17” away from canopy
Nutrients - Down to earth, roots organic
Medium - nectar #8 blend
PPM - unknown atm
PH - 7.2-7.4
Humidity- 60-80%
Room Temperature -70-83
Room Square Footage - 4x4
Pests - Unknown

Problem: Dosido is looking deficient. Not sure if it’s a ph issue or a food issue. The Dosido in the back I gave some additional food but not the one in the front. So I’m wondering if the one in the front just needs more food.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
grow type=soil
lol, i can see that but what type of soil?
I think @growsince79 can help you better with organic stuff. I don't grow organically or have much experience about it.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Y
I bought them as small clones so I don’t know the full veg time. I’ve had them for a month now and it doesn’t matter when I flip them this is just for fun :). I have not I’m not sure exactly what’s wrong there I’ve fed all the plants the same and watered with the same water. I just did a slurri test and all pots are showing 7.1/7.2 ph. I did the test with water at 6.7 ph so I don’t know how much that messes it up.
Your slurry test water should be adjusted to 7.0 pH to properly perform the test.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you need distilled water to perform a proper soil slurry mixture. distilled water ph is not 7.0

Vexxic

Vexxic

grow type=soil
lol, i can see that but what type of soil?
I think @growsince79 can help you better with organic stuff. I don't grow organically or have much experience about it.
Lol sorry man was just copying one of the answers. Yeah this an organic grow all the way. Appreciate the help man. I think it’s more of a good thing. Talked to some homies with lots of experience 🙌🙌🙌 I will still definitely hit up your boy though. Y’all are dope 🙌🙌

Vexxic

Vexxic

Lol sorry man was just copying one of the answers. Yeah this an organic grow all the way. Appreciate the help man. I think it’s more of a good thing. Talked to some homies with lots of experience 🙌🙌🙌 I will still definitely hit up your boy though. Y’all are dope 🙌🙌
Meant to say more of a food* thing! Lol

Top Bottom