Should I top????

• Thread starter gmcjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gmcjr

Hey farmers i got a ?? Got 2 big buds out of 19 . The 2 are taller with no internodle growth with nice tops ,compared to the rest that are shorter & ideal plants !! Should I try to ,I guess clone the 2 tops just in case they are females , thus killing 2 birds with 1 stone ???????

sun

sun

are they flowering dont top em if they are. arent there any lower branches that you could take clones off. you should bend them over & tie them down

G

gmcjr

2 sun !!

they are 6wks from seed , the 2 just have fan leaves and a nice top !! the problem is its a micro grow / 2x5x8 closet , and i have 2 freaks of nature !! I dont want 2 cull them yet , they havent shown sex yet or atleast not that I can tell !! Since they only have tops !!I will post some pics in the mornin!!

sun

sun

what are they ,just curious i am old school so i used to top every thing but bending will give you a better yeild .just be gentil .a little at a time if you have to.bending will make those lower branches grow out for cloning .dont flip them until you see there sex .you dont have room for males in a micro grow

G

gmcjr

They are big bud . And they are the only 2 !!! But because I dont want to burn them I have to move the t5s up so the rest suffer !!!!

G

gmcjr

cant pm Im just a jr farmer !!

ive propt up everything 2 b equal hieght but these fuckers r messin with me !!!!:mad0233:

G

gmcjr

lOST WHER R U MAN

I need your help ??? Its only 8 !! Your time !!

G

gmcjr

Cool man , Jusy dont want 2 stretch the 17 some what norml ones !!!! Thanx 4 your advice !!Much love !!

sun

sun

no prob ,i love every thing about weed &, i dont mind helping with what ever i can.if all of us pot heads grow our own, then we can change the world peace sun

capegrower

capegrower

use LST...low stress training...pinch and break the stem and gently bend them over. takes a while to learn but Ive done it hundreds of time with only a few fuckups

Top Bottom